Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Real History) The Greatest Story Never Told FULL

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :woke::woke::woke:I DONT FUCKING LIKE TEA!
Drink some pepsi.
Faggot. :feelsgah:
i loved this documentary tbh
It is one of the finest ever made.
I call it the Documentary of the century.
I think the americans & even the russians knew they're were pawns for their jewish masters. But the kind of terror the germans spread in the Eastern Front prevented any kind of consolidated anti-bolshevik movement from the Slavic world, although german propaganda tried to present their war effort as a pan-european crusade against bolshevism in the late stage of the war, it was too late, the damage was done.

I do believe Stalin/bolsheviks had plans to invade Germany. Why would he need that sheer amount of tanks & equipment otherwise? The whole purpose of industrializing Russia was so the revolution could be exported through military means.

Bolshevism was all about world revolution and the overthrow of national governments in favour of the proletariat international class. If the nazis had not taken power in 1933, I think whole Europe would be bolshevik by 1936. In that sense, Nazi Germany prevented the bolshevization of Western Europe. Now imagine, millions upon millions of motorized russians & central asians sweeping through the good roads of Germany. Jazz & swing obsessed Europe wouldn't be able to handle that.

The Cold War was a continuation of the bolshevik war against aryan nations. Actually, it's still going on...

@turbocuckcel_7000 Have you seen this interview?

One of the craziest moments in one chapter of the war, is when that fat pig Churchill decided to bombard german cities.
They would never be the same after that catastrophe, the germans were not ready to defend themselves against that vicious attack.
Remember, Hitler liked the british and he could´t fathom to do such a horrible thing to them, but after what Churchill commanded the british dogfighters to do, it truly devastated Germany.
200 years together was a great book!
No wonder it got ((( banned ))) for quite some time.
Same with Mein Kampf.

Last edited:
@outherebrothers
Recommendation.
@IlIlllllIlIl
You aswell.

@TheLastSorrow
Ring: Ring:
Recommendation Time.