Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Real 90s Metal Music 4 Depressive WhiteCels

Ethnics don't listen to metal?

Ethnics don't listen to metal?

Not usually. The only full black metal band i know is Living Colour:

And this one is filled with a lot of Hip Hop, R&B, Funk and a plethora of other black styles of music, not to mention all the leftist lyrics.

As far as i remember, this band broke up because the guitar player wanted to push towards an heavier sound but the rest of the band wasn't into it:

But from what i understand Vernon Reid abandoned metal too now.

Great musicianship, but you can tell whites didn't make this.

Last edited:
Not usually. The only full black metal band i know is Living Colour:

And this one is filled with a lot of Hip Hop, R&B, Funk and a plethora of other black styles of music, not to mention all the leftist lyrics.

As far as i remember, this band broke up because the guitar player wanted to push towards an heavier sound but the rest of the band wasn't into it:

Great musicianship, but you can tell whites didn't make this.

Ethnics don't make the music, ethnics have no talent. But why can't depressed nihilistic ethnics listen to it?

Funny that you always listen to metal when drunk
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Ethnics don't make the music, ethnics have no talent.

Funny thing to say. I think blacks (ethnics is too broad a term really) have superior musical talent than whites, but whites generally make better composers.

The one group with zero musical ability is Asians.

As for why blacks can't listen to metal, aside for the fact they aren't exposed to it (I.E., cultural reasons), i have a feeling nihilism is a white thing, and blacks, depressed or not, really don't have a feel for it.