Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Reading "Notes from the underground"

• Thread starter HedonisticRecluse
  • Start date
HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Transcendent Hypostasis
★★★★
Jesus christ does the character resonate me, his entire fucking line of thinking is similar to mine and very similar to the average incels.is user.

Screenshot_2022-08-08_122612.png

The underground man in notes from the underground is an ugly manlet NEET living off the will of a dead relative and before was a wageslave. He found pleasure in the contempt he garnered from others due to his rude behaviour, of course this was a result of the treatment he faced, he grew 'resentful' of normal and whenever they would ask him for help at his job he would purposelfully annoy them. He explains how the men of accute cousciousness, that is men who are hyperaware of society and all its wrongdoings, seemingly retreat into out little mouse holes growing resentful of society, sometimes this resentment and spite isn't even real, maybe it is just a cover up for sadness. He goes onto to point how a lot of humans are in love with their suffering, it gives them identity and we tend to romantasices it. Another passage that I liked was
Screenshot_2022-08-08_123333.png

We sure do love to moan about our pain, well all humans do, even the nicest person will groan in agony. Why? Because we want to remind those around us, that WE are suffering, yes it isn't any fault of them but we enjoy it. His views on free will are also genius, humans are naturally irrational thats why we are diffrent to robots, we are driven by emotion and act illogically. Even though right now our lives are boring but safe, we still yearn for a total destruction of society for our own selfish reasons. humans desire chaos and suffering, if our entire lives could be determined mathematically we would act out of irrationality to assert our own existence. Also another passage that was extremely blackpill was how he got mogged by the 6ft guy at a bar, he was depressed and desired a fight after seeing a man thrown out the window but he when he went into the same bar where the fight happened no one picked on him or saw him as a threat. A 6ft military officer simply pushed him out of the way, he literally stalked that same officer for a year:feelshaha: because he really wanted to be able walk without making way for him, he wanted to be seen as a person in society. He even notices that the chad officer gets mogged by gigachads in the military, he eventually doesn't make way for the officer andbumps straight into him and they both go ahead walking. Pure autism lol, so far has been a really great read, especially when the part where he says that his face is ugly and wished that he did not look so dumb and ugly, he would prefer to looking ugly and inteligent.

Next up: Crime And Punishment

Somethings are relatable but he is more based than me, I try to stay nice and distant with everyone because it makes things more easy.

What's the
Movie called?

Yeah dostoevsky made some good shit. Crime and punishment was really exciting.