Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reading my Twisted World for the 1st time

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
On pg 29 right now. Turns out Elliot was hugged by multiple girls and even slow danced with a few. Surprising stuff. What am I in for?

Yeah but only when he was a little kid. Keep on reading. He was truly a great writer, regardless of what he did.

When he describes his teenage years, it hits home the most.

I've done that stuff as well.

Doesn't matter, still never had a gf, had sex, or kiss.

What are you reading it on?

Can someone give me a rundown on why Elliot constantly states he needs to be popular and he doesnt have good enough friends? Because his stories about hanging out and his friends seem to illustrate that he had a pretty decent amount.

Edit:
@Kointo on pdf

KV- said:
Can someone give me a rundown on why Elliot constantly states he needs to be popular and he doesnt have good enough friends? Because his stories about hanging out and his friends seem to illustrate that he had a pretty decent amount.

He only had friends when he was young. Keep reading and you will see. Once he gets to middle school he has like 3 friends max and they leave over time.

God its so hard to believe someone who felt and did such terrible things can have such a great heart. The way he described his friend as "a light in the darkness" is giving me the feels.

Kind of sad how he spends so much time talking about media like movies and games. You know your life is fucked when those are all you can talk about

KV- said:
God its so hard to believe someone who felt and did such terrible things can have such a great heart. The way he described his friend as "a light in the darkness" is giving me the feels.

>implying Elliot Rodger did anything wrong

Elliot went to an all boys high school what the fuck???? No wonder this guy never got pussy with his wealth and looks

Also the way the other kids stole elliots shit was brutal. People stole my shit in middle school, it was heartbreaking.