Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel reading my professional magazines ruined my month

Z

zrdm1234

Recruit
★★
I read professional magazines, see the ideas people come up with. Then see that someone has just became a millionaire from essentially turning the plume of cooling towers into fresh drinking water.

I had this exact same idea decades ago but could not be bothered to pursue it, my doodles are comparable enough to have made it work. In effect, my lack of confidence during my youth fucked me. Fucked me badly..

there are probably a lot more People that had that idea, having an idea is never enough, having the Determination and ressources to turn it into reality is the most difficult part

The early bird gets the worm.

I feel more depressed when foids or cool dudes get rich from singing a stupid song or with stupid youtube channels tbh.

i just want to die

there are probably a lot more People that had that idea, having an idea is never enough, having the Determination and ressources to turn it into reality is the most difficult part