Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reading “Industrial Society and Its Future” should be a requirement upon entering the Blackpillosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Should be mandatory to teach it in schools too. Sheds light on leftism, feminism, technology, and how fucked everything is. Gives you a good angle to approach issues in your persuit of truth unincumbered by your feelings or political correctness. Has nothing to do explicitly with inceldom or the sexual marketplace of 2010’s era, but all issues he specified play funademental roles in this tragic comedy of generation Instagram/Tinder/Cock Carousel. Uncle Ted really was decades ahead of his time. God-tier IQ.

For those unaware, “Industrial Society and It’s Future” is Ted Kaczynski’s (Unabomber’s) Manifesto.

Here’s the audiobook. I think you’ll all like it. Breaks down technology, feminism, social media, etc into their most fundamental base elements and explains why they have inevitable catastrophic consequences.

#FreeUncleTed

He was a chad and his incel younger brother turned him in like a cuck.

Omg "This content is not avaiable in this country domain (Spain)" fml

FUCKING CUCKS I WILL DIE KILLING YOU

Omg "This content is not avaiable in this country domain (Spain)" fml

FUCKING CUCKS I WILL DIE KILLING YOU
Hahaha cucks., just search it on youtube. There’s a few more links uploaded by other people.

true though, Ted K is right. he was also a serial harasser of foids at his old professor position

Preach. But that's never happening.

Yep, IS&IF is an excellent example of blackpilled thinking. My username kn Twitter is 'Power Process' because of it

"preach"
are you a social media whore or something
You faggots should stop getting triggered by words. I'm not a native speaker and I don't use/lurk social media.

Looks like I have something to read this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back