Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reading about young teens getting gfs and sex makes me wanna shoot myself

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-

Reading threads on a couple of other forums about teens (15 - 17) getting pussy and gfs especially on teen chads.
Makes me sad knowing how much I missed on and will keep missing on.

And then those teens complain how its so hard being in a relationship.
Assholes wouldn't be complaining if their only other choice was being an incel.

C80

The life of any legit Chad is the worst suifuel possible.

Relateable. And love after high school isn't even real love if you actually manage to get a girlfriend.

there is literally no reason to live if u missed teen love and relationships. the rest of your life will consist of WORKING and even if u get a gf by a miracle, u will only be seen as betabux, as a resource

I feel your pain. Its worst when you see couples kissing each other in the street. That makes feel so fucking depresseed and angry.

I feel your pain. Its worst when you see couples kissing each other in the street. That makes feel so fucking depresseed and angry.

last week in class a couple kissed each other in front of 250 students (2nd year of economics). Everybody looked at them. It was a total insane moment, 100% depressing and they knew what they were doing....

there is literally no reason to live if u missed teen love and relationships. the rest of your life will consist of WORKING and even if u get a gf by a miracle, u will only be seen as betabux, as a resource
What about the gym?
Soyboy13

" just dont let it affect u broooo"
" people can kiss on da streets if they want!! they are just showing their affection and love for each other" teehee

:feelsrope:

Watching vids is worse.

Can't be undone. That's how painful teenpill is. Once you miss it, you can never go back. Say goodbye to true affections and sweet crazy things to do with gf as you'll never achieve these. We will carry this never coming dreams all the way to our deathbed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back