Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reading about history depresses me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
All those wars and fights and struggles and deaths and suffering, all of that, just to end up with what we have now. Most zoomers have literally no care at all for history and I'm sure it will be completely forgotten in some areas.

Why? Cause most of it is fake?

Yeah I'd be sad too.

Photo l

History is a good cope, to distract yourself with the past and temporarily forgetting about our awful present situation.

Why? Cause most of it is fake?

Yeah I'd be sad too.

View attachment 328246
real history o da wuurld nigga

beginin o tiiime and shiiet duh blak mayn wuz sent down from heaven an shiiet nigguh. We made civilization n shiiiet we wuz the original hebrews, egyptians, and mesopotamians. We wuz even in china and shiiiet. All dat artwork wuz made by black men.

Denz yakub, wit his big braaayn an all dat shiiet, made wyte pipo.
. Den duh wyt people destroyed all the black man civilizations. Duh egyptians an shiiet had spaceships (which is wut duh pyramidz wuz) and tech dat is even beyon duh current year an shiiiet nigguh. Duh wyt man ruined it doe.

Den duh wyt man went into europe and shiiiet nigguh. We still ruled dem doe and we wuz dey elites. We wuz writin plays and shiiet and we wuz roman emperors and shiiet
Dis duh reason us bruthas say yt pipo got no culture n shiiiet yafeel?

Den duh wyt man put us down an shiiet an enslave us an all dat. Dey took our shiiet nigguh. deys used us and deys made duh UNITED STATES OF AMERICA off the backs of black pipo nigga. george washington was black.AMERICA wuz black nigguh

Das duh story o da worl nigguh!

All those wars and fights and struggles and deaths and suffering, all of that, just to end up with what we have now. Most zoomers have literally no care at all for history and I'm sure it will be completely forgotten in some areas.
I feel you bruh.

My ancestors died for nothing

Then don't read about history.

:feelsthink:

beginin o tiiime and shiiet duh blak mayn wuz sent down from heaven an shiiet nigguh. We made civilization n shiiiet we wuz the original hebrews, egyptians, and mesopotamians. We wuz even in china and shiiiet. All dat artwork wuz made by black men.

Denz yakub, wit his big braaayn an all dat shiiet, made wyte pipo. View attachment 328247. Den duh wyt people destroyed all the black man civilizations. Duh egyptians an shiiet had spaceships (which is wut duh pyramidz wuz) and tech dat is even beyon duh current year an shiiiet nigguh. Duh wyt man ruined it doe.

Den duh wyt man went into europe and shiiiet nigguh. We still ruled dem doe and we wuz dey elites. We wuz writin plays and shiiet and we wuz roman emperors and shiiet View attachment 328249View attachment 328250 Dis duh reason us bruthas say yt pipo got no culture n shiiiet yafeel?

Den duh wyt man put us down an shiiet an enslave us an all dat. Dey took our shiiet nigguh. deys used us and deys made duh UNITED STATES OF AMERICA off the backs of black pipo nigga. george washington was black.AMERICA wuz black nigguh View attachment 328251

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Denz yakub, wit his big braaayn an all dat shiiet, made wyte pipo. View attachment 328247. Den duh wyt people destroyed all the black man civilizations. Duh egyptians an shiiet had spaceships (which is wut duh pyramidz wuz) and tech dat is even beyon duh current year an shiiiet nigguh. Duh wyt man ruined it doe.

Den duh wyt man went into europe and shiiiet nigguh. We still ruled dem doe and we wuz dey elites. We wuz writin plays and shiiet and we wuz roman emperors and shiiet View attachment 328249View attachment 328250 Dis duh reason us bruthas say yt pipo got no culture n shiiiet yafeel?

Den duh wyt man put us down an shiiet an enslave us an all dat. Dey took our shiiet nigguh. deys used us and deys made duh UNITED STATES OF AMERICA off the backs of black pipo nigga. george washington was black.AMERICA wuz black nigguh View attachment 328251

I most definitely am not going to read that.

Based and yakubpilled

Which is why they are so easily brainwashed in gynocentrism.
Quite a few do realize how bad things are but they are depressed wrecks who will probably kill themself at some point. The rest are meme brains or chads who live like gods.

Lmao of course there is. What kind of question is that.
Dinno if the normal gorillos were intelligent enough to have a vocal tradition. Favourite story?

Dinno if the normal gorillos were intelligent enough to have a vocal tradition. Favourite story?
Well there's this one of a Gorilla that managed to take down an entire group of humans scientist by himself centuries ago. He learned how to use their guns and decimated them.

My dad used to always tell me that story. Belive it or not, we don't use tools that often because of tradition. We're pretty smart. Specially me (genetically modified)

what is the sauce on that wtf
The only source I could find seems to be some Poles saying this degeneracy was going to hit Poland soon. However, the bottom left photo is from Brazil, so they might be grabbing photos from all around. I have seen people say the top right is shopped, but I can't find anything credible. Considering the bottom left is real, I wouldn't be surprised if the top right is as well.

"Kill the best of the gentiles." - sayeth the jews

So now what we have are the descendants of the worst gentiles.