Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Read more books if you don't want to stay behind

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Read non-fiction books.
A lot of them and from different writers.
Read what interests you and try to read books from different perspectives too.
You don't need to believe everything, what every book says. Look for their sources, check them and most importantly you have your own mind that can choose what to take for you and what not.
Lets build an intellectual Incel elite.

Andrew Tate says books are for losers

Andrew Tate says books are for losers
Andrew Tate is low iq and not an incel.
He lives in a totally different reality than we do.
He isn't a good role model for us.

If I'm allowed to recommend a book, I recommend Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen. Marvelous book.

Last edited:
Andrew Tate is low iq and not an incel.
He lives in a totally different reality than we do.
He isn't a good role model for us.
Looks wise he fits in perfectly here

I'm good fam.

If I'm allowed to recommend a book, I recommend Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen. Marvelous book.
thx.
feel free to post more.
Maybe I can make a book recommendation thread later.

thx.
feel free to post more.
Maybe I can make a book recommendation thread later.
Well, there's several books about the Jews I think are worth reading. Obviously there's Mein Kampf, but there's also The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, The International Jew by Henry Ford, The Secret World Government by Arthur Cherep-Spiridovich, and On the Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther.

Well, there's several books about the Jews I think are worth reading. Obviously there's Mein Kampf, but there's also The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, The International Jew by Henry Ford, The Secret World Government by Arthur Cherep-Spiridovich, and On the Jews and Their Lies by Martin Luther.
Giga based

Can't read any of them in many european countries because of the law.

Can't read any of them in many european countries because of the law.
Well, where are you from? If you're German then maybe you get into trouble idk. Just read on the Internet like I do. I never physically buy books. Some can easily be found on archive.org. Here are links to two of them: (https://archive.org/details/secret-world-government_201906/mode/2up) (https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_International_Jew). The others can easily be found on pdf for download.

There's also some books I plan on reading, being those books on philosophy and nihilism by Nietzsche and books on the Austrian School of economics (Rothbard, von Mises, Hayek, etc.)

There's also some books I plan on reading, being those books on philosophy and nihilism by Nietzsche and books on the Austrian School of economics (Rothbard, von Mises, Hayek, etc.)
Nietzsche should be on every inklers list

Also, I'm aware that some of the economists of the Austrian School were Jews, such as Rothbard and von Mises, but you know, they fought communism and feminism so that's better than most Jews. They were ancaps, so that's good enough for me.

I recommend David goggins can't hurt me

Read non-fiction books.
A lot of them and from different writers.
Read what interests you and try to read books from different perspectives too.
You don't need to believe everything, what every book says. Look for their sources, check them and most importantly you have your own mind that can choose what to take for you and what not.
Lets build an intellectual Incel elite.
Do you think fiction = bad? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: :feelsUgh:
There are lots of good and high IQ fictional literature like Aeschylus, Cervantes, Goethe, and Shakespeare :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy:

Do you think fiction = bad? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: :feelsUgh:
There are lots of good and high IQ fictional literature like Aeschylus, Cervantes, Goethe, and Shakespeare :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelsstudy:
never said that they are all bad I just prefer non-fiction more

Reading books is a foid trait jfl

How?
That is such a low iq statement.
All great men in history did read books.
Nobody tells you to read mainstream trash
Idk man, I barely have male friends that read books, in fact I have none.

Well you can learn 1 or 2 things from some serial killers.
They think outside the norm.
(in video game)
Jfl at you if you think they read those books to learn :feelskek::feelskek:

Just go read a book theory

What book specifically?

The Culture of Critique

yes.

ldar as an cultured incel :feelshaha::feelshaha:

reading books is a waste of time unless youre status maxxed or there is a strong possibility you are going to be in the future

reading books is a waste of time unless youre status maxxed or there is a strong possibility you are going to be in the future

Money is your God and how to get Money Is your book