Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Read 1 IncelTears thread

R

RODEBLUR

Banned
-
I'm already fuming. How could you have such exuberant low IQ, what the fuck is this logic Lmfao.

Those faggots have been coddled and babied their whole lives and lived in rich neighborhoods and suffered no hardships in life.

Some people are just born with low iq. It's part of life. Just like how some people are born ugly as us.

They believe we live in a world with some semblance of cosmic justice. They want desperately to believe that we live in a world where if you just try hard and do the right thing then good things will come to you. They don't want to acknowledge that most of the good things they have in their life, they have simply because they were born lucky. They don't want to believe we live in a world where you can be a decent person who does his best and still winds up cold, friendless, and alone forever.

Some people are just born with low iq. It's part of life. Just like how some people are born ugly as us.
Yo random comment but your profile picture is making me hard.

I'm attracted to polar bears

Yo random comment but your profile picture is making me hard.

I'm attracted to polar bears
Go find one in the wild then. I’m sure it would work out well. Also, this is a baby polar bear so probably pedophilia

Go find one in the wild then. I’m sure it would work out well. Also, this is a baby polar bear so probably pedophilia
There are sprays that they don't like i think. But i would rather come equipped with a full-blown tranq and do a little date rape action lmfao

They're called cubs but eh like i always say, pussy is pussy

There are sprays that they don't like i think. But i would rather come equipped with a full-blown tranq and do a little date rape action lmfao

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Hey It's not gay i would want like a big polar bear sow (female polar bear) to cum inside of
You on of those brony furry niggers?

You on of those brony furry niggers?
Fucking hate bronies, that one's a no.

Furries tho shit maybe maybe i'm like a closeted furry i've thought about getting like a white onesie with bear ears and then putting my hands in front of me like paws but i never got around to doing it

Fucking hate bronies, that one's a no.

Furries tho shit maybe maybe i'm like a closeted furry i've thought about getting like a white onesie with bear ears and then putting my hands in front of me like paws but i never got around to doing it
SayCheese

Had to hover over that to find out the meaning Lol
Jfl, this is why it’s over for the male race. Many dudes will put their dicks into anything.

Jfl, this is why it’s over for the male race. Many dudes will put their dicks into anything.
I unironically have fantasies of fucking a female polar bear i have had them since i was 14 in my class the kids would call me ''Ijsbeerneuker'' which means polar bear fucker

I unironically have fantasies of fucking a female polar bear i have had them since i was 14 in my class the kids would call me ''Ijsbeerneuker'' which means polar bear fucker
Don't tell me your dutch. :dafuckfeels:

:feelsseriously:

Why would you subject yourself to that torture.

IT is garbage. They contradict themselves daily.

Inceltear users = incels in denial
Princess_kitty if u read this, Fuck you stupid bitch, I'll stick needles in your eyes and connect wires to them and electrocute you, it'll be so much fun bitch

IT is filled with mentally insane faggots, trannies, and delusional foids. Every IT member deserves nothing but lifelong pain and suffering for their depraved actions.