Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reaction to truecel donating his sperm

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/J0QHnyQbPCc

It’s over for this truecel man. He had to donate his sperm because no woman would reproduce with him. He’s a obviously socially awkward 3/10 truecel look at the awful stares women give to him. The comments are even more brutal completely mocking and obliterating this poor truecel for his looks and awful subpar social skills. He also has a weak frail voice because he knows it’s already a lot for a truecel like him to speak.

I remember looking at this video back in early 2020 when I was browsing this forum and feeling so fucking bad. One of the videos that blackpilled me. I also relate to this as an only child

I remember looking at this video back in early 2020 when I was browsing this forum and feeling so fucking bad. One of the videos that blackpilled me. I also relate to this as an only child
Holy fuck I was wrong it wasn’t 2020 it was 2019 the comments I left on this video are 3 years old :feelshaha: . I got fucking blackpilled younger than i thought I did:feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/J0QHnyQbPCc

It’s over for this truecel man. He had to donate his sperm because no woman would reproduce with him. He’s a obviously socially awkward 3/10 truecel look at the awful stares women give to him. The comments are even more brutal completely mocking and obliterating this poor truecel for his looks and awful subpar social skills. He also has a weak frail voice because he knows it’s already a lot for a truecel like him to speak.

Brutal, he's now been humiliated on TV and the internet.

If he wanted to reproduce so bad he could've gone to Japan Or Philippines...

What’s sad is he mogs me :feelscry:

thats a MTN he mogs me

When you're too ugly to naturally reproduce and your "last hope" is this :cryfeels::feelsrope:

That’s a truecel mate not even close to a MTN
look at his jawline + white + alr eye area he’s just balding if he gets a hair transplant he can ascend

look at his jawline + white + alr eye area he’s just balding if he gets a hair transplant he can ascend
He’s a non NT socially awkward peanut headed truecel. His eye area is irrelevant when you take into account the way his eyes are makes him look more timid.

He’s a non NT socially awkward peanut headed truecel. His eye area is irrelevant when you take into account the way his eyes are makes him look more timid.
he’ll mog me to death if he had hair, he looks like your average joe jfl he isn’t a trucel imo but ok

he’ll mog me to death if he had hair, he looks like your average joe jfl he isn’t a trucel imo but ok
What about his severe social awkwardness

Donating your sperm as a truecel is based, you´d be contaminating some random foid´s genes

He is not so bad looking. Solid 4/10.

Ropefuel thread, he hard mogs me in every way.

I think he mogs me though

Why does he want to reproduce so bad, how does that benefit him if

if there ever was a video to blackpill the bluepillers/ ill informed, this is it.

You cant donate sperm as a manlet