Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reaction channel with a female is a tons of jestermaxxing (and it doesn't work)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
This popped into my mind as I was watching some black dude reacting with his sister to some jokes and stuff and she always gave short answers and you know, treated him poorly in general and had the "let's get over with this" face, just not excited and done with it.

The guy thinks showing something, spending time together will fix their relationship and of course it won't. At least they had a laugh like over here it was a comedian (and surprise surprise he was good looking) and of course comedians are good looking and have attractive faces that tend to make us relax, there is science behind this, but I'll go ahead: Comedy always portrays life as a joke.

I don't like comedy because it portrays everything as a joke. They'll play everything off as a joke and make themselves the protagonist so it's like they're not attacking anyone but themselves. It's true that comedy points out uncomfortable truths but there's no comfort for an ugly face, good looking faces make us laugh along with these. There's also the general aspect of not taking life seriously.

I remember I used to watch celebrities just speak out of their ass and say, "Don't take life too seriously". Ever since I always thought about how I'm never going to be that guy, and I couldn't be that guy BECAUSE THEY'RE CELEBRITIES and I'm an incel.

People who we've spent our entire lives with, we're taught by our parents to love and care for our sisters and brothers. I don't think we should. Most good looking brothers and sisters are scumbags and life ruiners like this one I'm talking about. I just can't stand it.

The whole world sees how hard they're trying that's a positive but just why be a cuck? Get away from home, your sister doesn't matter, don't let her interrupt you or give you attitude.

In some ways I will say they're better than me, they're trying hard, I don't have any sisters but you have to try to fit in and take your role because that's how the world is and you're unfortunately born with a horrible family, and born a certain way.

These guys are probably more lonely than a lot of you lol, because they have been censored and silenced their entire life by their sister and parents and don't get to speak, this is why no guys do reactions and just their sister even though they have nothing in common. This is not a hate thread on these men, just an acknowledgement of unfortunate reality.