Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over React with an emoji to the situation below

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
You’re a truecel, like me. (I’m 26 and KHHV)

You’re you. Now… science fiction story time…

Imagine you were 5’7” tall (I’m 5’4”) and had a 6/10 face. You have 15.5cm (6.1 inch) dick.

You have a girlfriend who has a 7/10 face, she’s 5’6”, but she loves you despite your face and height. She’s very loyal (you’re 100% sure she’d never cheat) and she’s kind and always happy, sporty, fun and intelligent, has a nice body, is pretty doesn’t like to wear make up, likes to cook for you, has lots of hobbies, has a high sex drive, is never in a bad mood.

NOW REACT TO THIS STATEMENT WITH AN EMOJI: “You will never have such a girlfriend. Never. Never. Never.”

React, brocels

I start: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Pngkeycom plant emoji png 7846726

I’m drunk. First I laughed like this. Now I’m crying. Please explain why u think it’s funnny. Lol lol lol. You think it’s funny? I’m fuck sad man it’s NOOOOOT funnnny man stop laughing or explain why I demand and explanation NOOOOOWWWWWW

I’m drunk and crying. Pleas explain your reactionn
I am used to hearing "you'll never have a girlfriend" so I respond with :feelsseriously:
:yes:= Means that I agree with your statement.

happy homer simpson GIF
homer simpson drinking GIF

Right thank you and cheers. Here’s a beer for you. See it in the gif?. How you even pronounce that. Gif. Giiif hmmmm

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

First laughing at the madness. Then realising how futile our efforts are, thus breaking down and facing cold, hard reality. It is over. :feelskek: All we can do is LAUGH! :feelsclown:
Oh man. This is sad and funny at the same time. I’m laughing like a maniac now in between sobs lmfao :cryfeels: :feelshaha:

:heart:

I can HEART-DLY believe this!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back