Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reaching stoicism

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
Do you think it is truely possible to reach stocism ergo not giving a fuck anymore?

My life is so shitty for reasons outside of my control and the pressure is killing me.

I‘m fat, balding, 24yo and still live with my parents, my school performance is terrible and my mom has lung cancer. :fuk:

41587.jpg

Stoicism + killing your ego + nihilism is great cope. It will make things a lot more bearable.

no, but you can care less
How tho?

Because of the situation with my mom I have no safe space left. Home has alwayw been my shelter, now I‘m under stress no matter where I am.

Brutal op
Not everyone can be stoic, depends on your emotional intelligence levels or some shit I think

How tho?

Because of the situation with my mom I have no safe space left. Home has alwayw been my shelter, now I‘m under stress no matter where I am.
swallow the :whitepill:, accept the things you can't change

Stoicism doesn't work in the 21st century

Brutal op
Not everyone can be stoic, depends on your emotional intelligence levels or some shit I think
Why can‘t I be a Aspie autist? :feelswhat: I want to be a low-inhib village idiot.
swallow the :whitepill:, accept the things you can't change
Easy to say when I have to accept losing the only emotional connection I ever had as well as my way of life.

sorry about your mom anon, in regards to your question i find its a constant struggle to not give a fuck obviously if i see a couple irl it will often put me in a bad mood so its hard to not care

sorry about your mom anon, in regards to your question i find its a constant struggle to not give a fuck obviously if i see a couple irl it will often put me in a bad mood so its hard to not care
Thx, I feel pre Murray Joker.

Stoicism is a gay and retarded cope.

"Just don't let the fact that you're a genetic failure anger you bro. Just be stoic and bottle it inside forever"

I hate stoicism. I used to cope with that shit. It just made me more depressed. It's inhuman to force yourself to pretend to not be bothered by things that you hate.

Stoicism is a gay and retarded cope.

"Just don't let the fact that you're a genetic failure anger you bro. Just be stoic and bottle it inside forever"

I hate stoicism. I used to cope with that shit. It just made me more depressed. It's inhuman to force yourself to pretend to not be bothered by things that you hate.
So what am I supposed to do? I already cursed god/universe for my shitty existence, guess what it didn‘t care.

It's hard but, I guess it lays on your willpower, enjoying the live as how it is seems to be the best way.

It definitely helps confidence

Stoic is seen as offensive in western culture though, especially at work (if you’re stoic and quiet)

Complete obliteration of any self confidence and knowing your true place in the world doesn’t help to be outgoing but it makes everything less painful because you know why it’s happening

It's hard but, I guess it lays on your willpower, enjoying the live as how it is seems to be the best way.
I try not to have any expections but srsly it seems life is throwing every shit available to me. I have no hope, neither professional, private or lookswise.

Do you think it is truely possible to reach stocism ergo not giving a fuck anymore?
Not really. But there might an instant in which if it's made easy enough, one could set their own expirey date.
My life is so shitty for reasons outside of my control and the pressure is killing me.
Just do some deep breathing for now and take it one day at a time. I know that phrase is cliche but, not all cliches are necessarily false. They are known adages because they work.
I‘m fat, balding, 24yo and still live with my parents, my school performance is terrible and my mom has lung cancer. :fuk:
Sorry brocel.