Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion RE: Why are many homosexuals feminist?

wantedwanter

wantedwanter

kill people burn shit fuck school
-
I have noticed that there are 2 different types of homosexuals. The very feminist ones, the types you would find on IncelTears and r/twoxchromosomes, and then you have a small subset of homosexuals that are really misogynistic. They simply hate women and do not want to associate with them at all. The latter makes complete sense to me, because homosexuals have no attraction to women and therefore women are completely useless to these men. Women are mean, shallow, annoying and it's normal for a guy to be unable to deal with their bullshit. Women hold no power over homosexuals so for a homosexual there is literally no reason why they should treat women with respect or anything of the sort.

But I wonder then why you have some homosexuals who are extremely feminist, these are the homosexuals I mainly take issue with. If you're gay and you hate women then you're truly gay, and you're not gay just because it's the trendy thing to do. But these faggots who SIMP for women, I can't understand them. The only reason you would simp is for pussy, and that doesn't even work. So why the fuck would you simp for women if you don't even want pussy? I makes 0 sense to me.
The two just share a common enemy: straight men.

Faggots for obvious reasons. Straight women, so they can legally rape us.

Make no mistake, it is still faggots vs. straights. Just that, it's ALSO straights vs straights.

Make no mistake, it is still faggots vs. straights. Just that, it's ALSO straights vs straights.
Right you are.

Feminists and fags are natural allies.

Most specifically and dangerously via leftist politics of course.

Gymlet is wrong about the fags that seemingly don’t like women at all having no power over them.

ALL fags that are smart and or wise who believe in self preservation at least play nice with women in person because they ALL know or should know they need women’s votes on pro fag issues to keep their degenerate and wicked sodomy party going ie have government enforced protection of themselves and their sick and perverse lifestyle as a special protected group.

Why did you make a whole thread to respond to a different thread?

over

I think homos are feminist for no other reason than that they are sisters in arms. You scratch my back, ill scratch yours sort of thing. There's a friendly cameraderie of relating to that whole live-laugh-love shit to "live your best life" in that queer eye sort of way.

But a lot of homos (the higher SMV ones I would guess) hate women too because they are disgusted by vaginas, and see them as an illogical waste of time.

Anyways,
I still think that fags are brainwashed and controlled by feminist toilets. You should notice how they all still worship toilets even being gay. Simps have went gay because toilets have rejected them and encouraged them the fagmaxx. They're practically entertainers for feminist toilets to cause more propaganda and push an agenda. You aren't born gay; you are indoctrinated to be gay by feminist toilets who hate men who want to be worshipped by them. It's essentially jestermaxxing tbh..

it's over

Anyways,
I still think that fags are brainwashed and controlled by feminist toilets. You should notice how they all still worship toilets even being gay. Simps have went gay because toilets have rejected them and encouraged them the fagmaxx. They're practically entertainers for feminist toilets to cause more propaganda and push an agenda. You aren't born gay; you are indoctrinated to be gay by feminist toilets who hate men who want to be worshipped by them. It's essentially jestermaxxing tbh..

it's over
the lowest form of man is a jailhouse bisexual cuck

because they are both Politically Correct retarded ideologies and its a trend for zoomers to believe in PC shit

Faggots are some of the worst foids They want most men to be gay so they can be with the most attractive straight men.

Right you are.

Gymlet is wrong about the fags that seemingly don’t like women at all having no power over them.

ALL fags that are smart and or wise who believe in self preservation at least play nice with women in person because they ALL know or should know they need women’s votes on pro fag issues to keep their degenerate and wicked sodomy party going ie have government enforced protection of themselves and their sick and perverse lifestyle as a special protected group.
I hate that we live in this retarted leftist world it’s just a cucked world and when women can’t find anymore men because they’re all black pill incels then there going to regret being feminist whore cunts. And then we will have the power over all of them

Right you are.

Hating men and still sucking dicks

feminism and homosexuality are both UN-natural

That’s why it’s common to see faggots adopting the feminist mindset, because feminism and faggotry are very similiar in the sense that they are just as illogical as each othER.

Cuz they're faggots

Right you are.

They also resent straight men for bullying them for being gay