Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[re-rolling saga] - debunking Christianity, Islam and Judaism

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
A problem I realized in the Judaic religions is to me it makes no sense that this entire universe would be created, and then spirits get only one play through. Its almost a variation on the 'you only live once' religion. In their beliefs you only get one play through then you go to Heaven.. but what about some kid who dies at 6 months old. He didn't even get to see this world, it makes no sense.

Whoever designed this universe we are in, went to a lot of trouble. Let me give you an analogy with video games. Say you just opened your new Nintendo game you got for Christmas. Then you start it up and you are playing it, and then you run out of lives and its game over. Then you can never play that game again... make it worse say in the game you only got one life.

You would probably die on the first level and not even see 99% of the game. Next to no one playing would see the later levels.. and you wouldn't get to replay levels to find cool things in them.

You see how this makes no sense that it would be designed that way. Like no game is designed that way. Which thats the point, a universe simulator would be designed like a game.

Think of the insane detail and insane vastness of our world(let alone the universe). Does it seem to you like the creator designed it for 1 playthrough only(incl. kids who die at 6 months old).

To me when I had this thought, I realized ya this blows apart these religions.

A problem I realized in the Judaic religions is to me it makes no sense that this entire universe would be created, and then spirits get only one play through. Its almost a variation on the 'you only live once' religion. In their beliefs you only get one play through then you go to Heaven.. but what about some kid who dies at 6 months old. He didn't even get to see this world, it makes no sense
In those 3 religions there is life after death
Think of the insane detail and insane vastness of our world(let alone the universe). Does it seem to you like the creator designed it for 1 playthrough only(incl. kids who die at 6 months old
You're comparing the entire universe to a nitendo game man
Even if the 6 months old kid died he would still apparently live in the after life according to those religions

In those 3 religions there is life after death

You're comparing the entire universe to a nitendo game man
Even if the 6 months old kid died he would still apparently live in the after life according to those religions

They say after you die in this universe you go to Heaven forever, aka can't come back to this world. So only one playthrough in this world we are in.

The very vastness and detail of our world is my point.. it seems like a lot of work to create it and then every human who has lived sees 0.00000000000000000001% of the universe.

A more reasonable conclusion if you believe in a creator is the universe is designed for near limitless re-playability.

For example when Europeans discovered the New World, it opened up vast new content for spirits playing Europeans. It will be similar when we find Earth-like planets orbiting other stars and have the technology to get there.

I read once just in the Milky Way, an estimate of 100 million Earth-like planets. And this is one Galaxy.

So in the Judaic religions I ask why would the creator design our universe on that scale.. and they don't have an answer.

But in my re-rolling religion I am making I do have an answer.. for limitless re-playability and ever expanding new content.

I don't agree with OP, obviously.
The reason we have been put here is because it's a test.
A test to prove if we are submissive to Allah.

There are those who doubted the absoluteness of Allah, and were put here as humans.
There were those who rejected Allah as the creator. They were put here as animals.
The worst offender of them all is the pig. That's why a pig never looks at the sky.

We get this "run" to be able to repent and submit. If we succeed, we will live in his kingdom.
If we don't, we can expect to suffer the torment of the grave, and be thrown in hell forever.
Hell also has some scales. There are, if I remember correctly, seven levels.
The higher ones are not so bad, the lower ones are the worst.

That's why I don't worry about how people see me. They are all here for the same reason and purpose.
But I do worry how I look in the eyes of Allah. Because of that depends my entrance into the afterlife.

There are those who doubted the absoluteness of Allah, and were put here as humans.
There were those who rejected Allah as the creator. They were put here as animals.
The worst offender of them all is the pig. That's why a pig never looks at the sky.

We get this "run" to be able to repent and submit. If we succeed, we will live in his kingdom.
If we don't, we can expect to suffer the torment of the grave, and be thrown in hell forever.

That's why I don't worry about how people see me. They are all here for the same reason and purpose.
But I do worry how I look in the eyes of Allah. Because of that depends my entrance into the afterlife.
Did you not read his post faggot?
A problem I realized in the Judaic religions is to me it makes no sense that this entire universe would be created, and then spirits get only one play through. Its almost a variation on the 'you only live once' religion. In their beliefs you only get one play through then you go to Heaven.. but what about some kid who dies at 6 months old. He didn't even get to see this world, it makes no sense.

Whoever designed this universe we are in, went to a lot of trouble. Let me give you an analogy with video games. Say you just opened your new Nintendo game you got for Christmas. Then you start it up and you are playing it, and then you run out of lives and its game over. Then you can never play that game again... make it worse say in the game you only got one life.

You would probably die on the first level and not even see 99% of the game. Next to no one playing would see the later levels.. and you wouldn't get to replay levels to find cool things in them.

You see how this makes no sense that it would be designed that way. Like no game is designed that way. Which thats the point, a universe simulator would be designed like a game.

Think of the insane detail and insane vastness of our world(let alone the universe). Does it seem to you like the creator designed it for 1 playthrough only(incl. kids who die at 6 months old).

To me when I had this thought, I realized ya this blows apart these religions.
just curious, what are your thoughts on religions which believe in reincarnation?

Last edited:
They say after you die in this universe you go to Heaven forever, aka can't come back to this world. So only one playthrough in this world we are in.
Why would you even want to come back? Die as a kid, guaranteed salvation.

Why would you even want to come back? Die as a kid, guaranteed salvation.

I thought about it and while say Islamic Heaven sounds great at first, it wouldn't work over the long run to keep you interested.

Like I am willing to say after Muslims die, their spirit does get let into Islamic Heaven and they relax and live there for as long as they want. But they will end up wanting to come back to a universe like ours.

I realized it is like video games on God mode/cheat codes enabled. Or Hollywood movies where the good guys wins every time. It gets boring.

To have suspense you need to have a real chance of defeat. And the only way to have a real chance of defeat is you actually lose sometimes. The only way to know emotions imo is to also experience the opposite. For example to feel an awesome drink you first had to become thirsty.
Did you not read his post faggot?

just curious, what are your thoughts on religions which believe in reincarnation?

I think those religions are close to what it will be. I don't know very much about those religions so I can't really say any specifics of what they believe though.

I think say some spirit plays pigs, they will re-roll as a pig usually. We just assume spirits would want to roll humans, but that might not be true. We also don't know how much NPC's the computer is controlling.

My issue with pure random reincarnation is what if some spirit just wanted to stick with one animal they already liked. It seems an insane requirement. But what about 'pure random' for rolling, that may be a possibility.

Something I've been thinking about is say a person is Muslim and they followed their doctrine hoping to get into the Islamic Heaven. That there could also be an Islamic Heaven simulator above us - with the requirements they say to get in.

Like there could be thousands of different simulations like our universe.

Last edited:
this nigga thinks god doesnt exist because life isnt a video game :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Long story short, no one can give a reason why God would design a universe of this scale, for one single playthrough.

What ?. Do you mean reincarnation?.

And what are you doing here?. This place is not for people like you. If you're truly devoted. LEAVE NOW and delete your account. You can still make it.
Images 35

What ?. Do you mean reincarnation?.

And what are you doing here?. This place is not for people like you. If you're truly devoted. LEAVE NOW and delete your account. You can still make it.
View attachment 523152
The concept of reincarnation does not exist in Islam.
I'm here because I'm incel. If you think I should terminate my account, you can make a request with Serge.
Until then, I suggest you to block me if you're in any way offended or uncomfortable with my writings.

In my re-rolling religion there can be an Islamic Heaven. Allah can be the creator of that Heaven. And he can put requirements to get entrance. Eg.. living in this world according to the way he says.

It could also be time limited.. like spend 70 years in this world, and do what Allah says, and then you get 70 years in his heaven.

The Islamic Hells that would be harder. Because I don't think Allah could force a spirit to go to those Hells if the spirit didn't believe in Allah/didn't follow the Islamic way of living.

I also view it as too extreme a punishment of going to hell forever because the spirit didn't follow his rules. The Catholic that is why they got Purgatory, I'm not sure if Islam has something like that.

In my re-rolling religion there can be an Islamic Heaven. Allah can be the creator of that Heaven. And he can put requirements to get entrance. Eg.. living in this world according to the way he says.

It could also be time limited.. like spend 70 years in this world, and do what Allah says, and then you get 70 years in his heaven.

The Islamic Hells that would be harder. Because I don't think Allah could force a spirit to go to those Hells if the spirit didn't believe in Allah/didn't follow the Islamic way of living.

I also view it as too extreme a punishment of going to hell forever because the spirit didn't follow his rules. The Catholic that is why they got Purgatory, I'm not sure if Islam has something like that.
Yes, it's a matter of fact there is: Barzakh.
It's a place between two places, where one awaits judgement day.
It's a place for those who's sins and good deeds are evenly matched out.

I've thought about that. Forever hell seems a rather harsh punishment. But then again, considering there are levels of hell, the upper ones may not even be so bad.
Imaginable, the lowest levels of hell would be reserved for really rotten souls.

Edit: On a side note, I think incels go to paradise. They have been in earthly hell, so in a way they have received punishment and sat it out. They haven't been as degenerate as Chad, so that will favor them on judgement day.

Last edited:
Long story short, no one can give a reason why God would design a universe of this scale, for one single playthrough.
Monotheistic religions appeared when people thought the universe was much, much smaller than it is.

They thought earth was a disc surrounded by water and that the sky was a dome above it. That is it. Then I guess one playthrough seemed to be enough.

In Hinduism, the universe was thought to be bigger, although it is not clear how big. Opinions differed

tbh there is no religion that was "designed" to account for a universe as big as we know consider it to be

People who believe in god should be publicly shot in the streets of GTA 5

One of the highest IQ spiritually posts here. One playthrough makes no rational sense from a moral learning perspective. How can one live a virtuous life with only one playthrough which is heavily influenced by environmental/societal facorea? Why should a person be condemned to hell, for being born in the wrong religion when they are brainwashed from birth? One playthrough would mean an illogical and inhumane malevolent deity, unworthy of worship runs the universe.

Anyway my own experiences with astral bullshit and other people's stories have convinced me of a different life/lives coming or have already existed.

One of the highest IQ spiritually posts here. One playthrough makes no rational sense from a moral learning perspective. How can one live a virtuous life with only one playthrough which is heavily influenced by environmental/societal facorea? Why should a person be condemned to hell, for being born in the wrong religion when they are brainwashed from birth? One playthrough would mean an illogical and inhumane malevolent deity, unworthy of worship runs the universe.

Anyway my own experiences with astral bullshit and other people's stories have convinced me of a different life/lives coming or have already existed.
Maybe there will be more playthrougs and another advanced race would resurrect those who came to practice true detachment and reattachmemt to a new system of thought. We could start by giving up on the myths that grip us and focus on building a network of trust in beneficial ways.