Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[re-rolling religion] - my religion is anti-vaccines

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The religions priests we will decide what medicines we approve of or don't approve of.

The founder(me) created a framework for decision making on medicines, but I do not release the framework. Only to priest experts do they see the framework. They then make a decision on each medicine.. on whether our followers should take it or not.

What happens if a follower takes the vaccine even though the priests advised not taking it. Since we believe in medical privacy we just wouldn't know, and we wouldn't ask. If they went and were telling others at church about taking the vaccines then there would be questions about their faith in the religion and their loyalty. They wouldn't be kicked out but if its a pattern of again and again not agreeing with the faith then they aren't welcome in our churches.

Within the properties of the Church there is no debating Church policies. If the person wants to disagree and make points we will have channels available for that or they can wait to do it in their life outside of Church.

Why does the Church decisions sometimes differ from the medical societies guidelines for treatments: Because the guidelines are written with the moral decision making framework of the members of the guideline committees. And sometimes the moral decision making framework of the religion is different.

The religions priests we will decide what medicines we approve of or don't approve of.

The founder(me) created a framework for decision making on medicines, but I do not release the framework. Only to priest experts do they see the framework. They then make a decision on each medicine.. on whether our followers should take it or not.

What happens if a follower takes the vaccine even though the priests advised not taking it. Since we believe in medical privacy we just wouldn't know, and we wouldn't ask. If they went and were telling others at church about taking the vaccines then there would be questions about their faith in the religion and their loyalty. They wouldn't be kicked out but if its a pattern of again and again not agreeing with the faith then they aren't welcome in our churches.

Within the properties of the Church there is no debating Church policies. If the person wants to disagree and make points we will have channels available for that or they can wait to do it in their life outside of Church.

Why does the Church decisions sometimes differ from the medical societies guidelines for treatments: Because the guidelines are written with the moral decision making framework of the members of the guideline committees. And sometimes the moral decision making framework of the religion is different.
Sounds like a good shamanic practice overall. Always some kinks to be worked out.