Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Raw Blackpill history (height)

cope.empire

cope.empire

Greycel
So, i have a friend called Gabriel, His girlfriend Is called Luciana. They go to the same school as me. Luciana is HTB and Gabriel is a MTN and 5'7
But the brutal part starts here, one day, my classmate and friend Lucas (he is a LTN or Sub5 but is 6'2) starts talking with Luciana and rizzing her up.
Until one day Luciana ends her relationship with Gabriel. And now Lucas is probably using Luciana's throat like his hand in a lonely night.
Height matters.
First photo is Luciana.
Second Photo Is Lucas.
Third photo Is Gabriel.
3886403_Screenshot_20240113-2239202.png

3886405_Screenshot_20240113-223712.png

3886406_Screenshot_20240113-223653.png

*ting ting ting*
Ahem~
Dnr

I saw you posting this on looksmax and no one cared.

Height is law. It makes other flaws more forgivable.

She looks grapeable.

Height > face is a common fact even among normies. It's only autists here that sperg about face being more important.

Heightpill is a tough pill to swallow

So, i have a friend called Gabriel, His girlfriend Is called Luciana. They go to the same school as me. Luciana is HTB and Gabriel is a MTN and 5'7
But the brutal part starts here, one day, my classmate and friend Lucas (he is a LTN or Sub5 but is 6'2) starts talking with Luciana and rizzing her up.
Until one day Luciana ends her relationship with Gabriel. And now Lucas is probably using Luciana's throat like his hand in a lonely night.
Height matters.
First photo is Luciana.
Second Photo Is Lucas.
Third photo Is Gabriel.
3886403_Screenshot_20240113-2239202.png

3886405_Screenshot_20240113-223712.png

3886406_Screenshot_20240113-223653.png
dont care about this drama. They are all sexhavers so why would i bother?

Gtfo looksmaxxing faggot

Height matters.
First photo is Luciana.
Second Photo Is Lucas.
Third photo Is Gabriel.
82420e8f99701567259a0a6124b98964.gif

Height > face is a common fact even among normies. It's only autists here that sperg about face being more important.
Justin Bieber, Tupac Shakur and many other would like to disagree

Justin Bieber, Tupac Shakur and many other would like to disagree
Just cherrypick celebrities that still get ridiculed for their heights theory.

Just cherrypick celebrities that still get ridiculed for their heights theory.
At the end of the day they still got pussy and in most cases face trumphs height in dating, unless (turbo)manlet

At the end of the day they still got pussy and in most cases face trumphs height in dating, unless (turbo)manlet
Face might be slightly more important in high school, but after that, height will become more and more important to foids as they get older. But grannies over 18 isn't true ascension so I guess you're right when you say that face is more important.

Face might be slightly more important in high school, but after that, height will become more and more important to foids as they get older. But grannies over 18 isn't true ascension so I guess you're right when you say that face is more important.
face is important until these hoes discover social media and start chasing tallfags to brag to their becky friends how tall their bfs is

5"10ft Brad Pitt mogs 6"3 normie. Even without being a celebrity he can slay left and right