Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rationale Cope Logic to make your brain feel good

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Most people harass us incels by not only giving us negative reinforcement: but then they give us bad thoughts to “help us change” like “learn social skills regard. Women don’t like you should realize that. People don’t owe you anything including respect. Eat shit. Get a life. Deal with it. They didn’t want to talk to you. You shouldn’t leave your house again creep, or think you can get away with brushing into me on public transit.”
Most thoughts in this site are positive. Like “women are whores, you shouldn’t associate with them only for basic commerce and goings of day to day, your family hates you so don’t put your trust in them. If you talk to your female coworkers they will use that to say you are a sex offender and give an indicator of interest to chad.”

Positive and negative? I don’t fuck with that.

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, I only advocate and preach the truth, the facts. Any copium overdosed retard not taking on my advice is a cuck and always will be.

More like, this forum has more truth than the words of any Bluepilled cuck in the outside world.

Positive and negative? I don’t fuck with that.

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy, I only advocate and preach the truth, the facts. Any copium overdosed retard not taking on my advice is a cuck and always will be.

More like, this forum has more truth than the words of any Bluepilled cuck in the outside world.
Idk I think if I can imagine something to be true, then what’s the difference than if it’s not . You obviously aren’t going to get pussy or any social success but besides that,

Idk I think if I can imagine something to be true, then what’s the difference than if it’s not . You obviously aren’t going to get pussy or any social success but besides that,
Sir Isaac newton died a virgin and didn’t get any pussy either.
Now and forever every foid on earth knows his name, albeit the foids back in his day did not.