Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Rating movies and series I watched recently

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
Moon Knight:
Was initially 7/10 cause egypt and sandnigger heroes. :panties:
Later on I came to the devastating realization that the hero was in fact Jew. :feelscry:
Also the foid is supposed to be sand but looks white af. :feelstastyman:
The story was kinda shit too. :feelspuke:
So overall 6/10 because it was kinda entertaining at least and I like capeshit cause I'm low-T.

Kobayashi san Chi no Maid Dragon:
Season 1 started at 5/10 then went up to 8/10 when Kanna showed up and did cute things. :feelsaww:
Then went down to 2/10 when Kanna (a child) started being sexualized. :feelspuke::feelsclown:
It then went up again when they cut down on the child sexualization. :feelsautistic:
Overall 7/10 because kawaii factor. :feelsmusic:
Season 2 haven't finished yet but is shit.
5/10 so far.

Spider-Man No Way Home:
5/10 bullshit. :feelspuke:
Repetitive meaningless old bullshit eye sore. Shit story. :feelsUnreal:
4/10 actually.

Eternals:
0/10
I still cannot get over the fact that this was not a parody. :feelsclown:
I swear it's exactly like a parody of capeshit movies and woke culture. :feelsclown:
Also character with disgusting homo disorder. :feelspuke::feelspuke:
I really had to endure the last 2 hours of the movie. :feelsree:

Don't Look Up:
:feelsseriously:/10
Basically leftist propaganda movie. :feelsjuice:
I like DeCaprio and I don't like right wing rich-cock suckers. So I endured through the very long 2.5 hours of it. :feelscomfy:
Jennifer Lawrence whore is fuckable and had a fuckable character too. :ahegao:
Overall 2/10.

The Matrix Resurrection:
Jesus fucking christ. :feelsree:
No story. :feelspuke:
Old as fuck actors who need wheelchairs. :feelspuke:
No fucking story. :feelsohgod:
Terrible visual effects. :feelsUnreal:
Shit camera work that looked like a fan made movie. :feelsugh:
Story fucking sucked. :feelsseriously:
Made by a fucking tranny. :feelspuke:
Torturous 2.5 hours.
1/10

Last edited:
Kobayashi san Chi no Maid Dragon:
Season 1 started at 5/10 then went up to 8/10 when Kanna showed up and did cute things. :feelsaww:
Then went down to 2/10 when Kanna (a child) started being sexualized. :feelspuke::feelsclown:
It then went up again when they cut down on the child sexualization. :feelsautistic:
Overall 7/10 because kawaii factor. :feelsmusic:
Season 2 haven't finished yet but is shit.
5/10 so far.
@shii410 bruh we literally talked about that agecuck soy who called miss kobayashi's dragon maid shit and for weirdos and had a bias against it simply just because of kanna last week

Last edited:
i don't know why people aren't tired after a fucking decade of marvel films :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Why do you hate yourself so much?

@shii410 bruh we literally talked about that agecuck soy who called miss kobayashi's dragon maid shit and for weirdos and had a bias against it simply just because of kanna last week
2D12FFA3 3CFE 44CD A478 B7DD6DE3157B

U

Looksbhai 2.0 mab
@Looksbhai I know how it feels to be exiled by your own kin now. I apologize for laughing at the the trials and tribulations that you went through. I know your pain

@Looksbhai I know how it feels to be exiled by your own kin now. I apologize for laughing at the the trials and tribulations that you went through. I know your pain
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Literally Misaka Mikoto any time someone she likes is vaguely mean to her mab

How...

I have metaphorically blacklisted this piece of shit show. Thank you for making me hate it
Cus ur being melodramatic and angery over something silly mab:foidSoy:

Cus ur being melodramatic and angery over something silly mab:foidSoy:
I'm not angry at all, just slightly annoyed. I think the whole situation is dumb and amusing if anything

I'm not angry at all, just slightly annoyed. I think the whole situation is dumb and amusing if anything
Larp cus u left the whole dm

I watched Hereditary it was a really good horror movie, no screamers. The ending was kinda off tho, but everything else was fine. Midsommar was kinda weird and i don't know if i could call it good or bad.

The house that jack built was very based, the dude killed only women mostly and later on decided to share his love with males too.

U melodramatic cuk I get bullied by habas like thst all the time

@Diocel @Zettacel
Yeah but you wear it on your sleeve

Tbhngl it was mostly @Zettabhai and @Diobhai that caused it

I only watch UFC these days. It's amazing:feelsokman:

@shii410 @WØLF gtfo of my thread weird niggers.
I don't understand anything you say and you're derailing my thread. :feelsUgh:

The Matrix Resurrection:
Torturous 2.5 hours.
1/10
That movie is about trannies. Literally. Those faggots got scared after all the conspiracy theories/redpill ideologies that got out from the first one, so they decided to change the whole subject by making it a Trans movie. I'll never watch it. The only good Matrix movie is the first one. A masterpiece

tangled
10/10
great story
best girl rapunzel
best soundtrack
i have been jamming 2 "when will my life begin" in the gym now 4 3 days.
Rapunzel is a giga Stacey. I remember all the foids were in love with the male character. It was ragefuel as fuck. I still seethe thinking about it.

Lmao all these movies is pure Hollywood trash

I left the chat a long time ago so I dunno what you all are talking about tbhngl dedsrs

The trial and tribulations im going through rn is that my discord account got nuked and I don't have much to do now. Will probably cope by stoodying and playing mind rot games like Genshin or dating Sims. Also mix in a bunch of mind rot animes.

@shii410 @WØLF gtfo of my thread weird niggers.
I don't understand anything you say and you're derailing my thread. :feelsUgh:
This .is shit get tricky. Be ready to die behind it.

Moon Knight:
Was initially 7/10 cause egypt and sandnigger heroes. :panties:
Later on I came to the devastating realization that the hero was in fact Jew. :feelscry:
Also the foid is supposed to be sand but looks white af. :feelstastyman:
The story was kinda shit too. :feelspuke:
So overall 6/10 because it was kinda entertaining at least and I like capeshit cause I'm low-T.
I watched 3 episodes and I can’t stand it now. Ancient Egypt is cool but the story is so shit

I left the chat a long time ago so I dunno what you all are talking about tbhngl dedsrs

The trial and tribulations im going through rn is that my discord account got nuked and I don't have much to do now. Will probably cope by stoodying and playing mind rot games like Genshin or dating Sims. Also mix in a bunch of mind rot animes.

This .is shit get tricky. Be ready to die behind it.
Don't do phd where u are. Go to USA

The Matrix Resurrection:
Torturous 2.5 hours.
1/10
The new BBC who played morpheus was cool [UWSL]the rest of the roles were meh[/UWSL]
old cast aged badly
It did try to play with the old philosophical stuff
[UWSL]They s[/UWSL][UWSL]howed how matrix changed and added some history and a symbiotic machine faction:feelsLSD:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I think it was a good sequel but an average movie[/UWSL]

i don't know why people aren't tired after a fucking decade of marvel films :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
They were fine at the beginning but rn they are either hit or miss with most of them being corporate soy garbage after capeshit became mainstream

There are lot of great capeshit movies like Logan, Raimi trilogy, Nolan trilogy, DoFP, Joker, The Batman, Winter Soldier, First Avengers movie, Infinity War, Iron Man 1 etc. But as I said, nowadays they make them with an agenda in mind and because they print $$$, not because of passion or any real attachment to the characters being used.

They were fine at the beginning but rn they are either hit or miss with most of them being corporate soy garbage after capeshit became mainstream

There are lot of great capeshit movies like Logan, Raimi trilogy, Nolan trilogy, DoFP, Joker, The Batman, Winter Soldier, First Avengers movie, Infinity War, Iron Man 1 etc. But as I said, nowadays they make them with an agenda in mind and because they print $$$, not because of passion or any real attachment to the characters being used.
only joker was relatable
because it's not a cape movie