Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate this verbal roasting I received for being a NEET incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
"Deep down you know you're a loser, we both know this is why you say the most delusional, contradictory pathetic crap to yourself and have always been doing so. I, in fact, also freely admit that you're a privileged NEET who earned nothing while I am not (exactly), I'm not denying anything yet you've said it trillions of times because you know this is all you have as a person (except for things that hinge on it).

Also yes, you are a hyper privileged mentally deficient parasite and the single most harmful person for humanity in general. You don't have a single thing in the world to spend that money on, even if you do you couldn't figure it out.

Notice how every time I called you out on anything you instantly screamed "I'm a NEET!". Is there anything else to you at all? No. I can't name anything positive."

Is this someone you know irl?

6/10. Blatantly just jealous of NEETs.

Sounds like a wagie seething, good job

so neets are more harmful to humanity than serial killers and rapists? jfl at retarded wagies seething. Deep down all these faggots would kill their mother to be able to be a neet.

The single most harmful person for humanity in general
A dude who sits around in his room all day is worse than war criminals, serial killers, baby killers, human traffickers?
[UWSL]Nice fucking logic [/UWSL]:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just tell them "rent free" and "cope harder wagecuck"

so neets are more harmful to humanity than serial killers and rapists? jfl at retarded wagies seething. Deep down all these faggots would kill their mother to be able to be a neet.
Read my mind :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

He deleted his email so I can't respond jfl :feelsdevil: