Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rate this prison looksmaxxing plan, is this realistic?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Step 1: Commit rape to lose your virginity

412B62E400000578-4577788-image-a-36_1496765674702.jpg

Step 2: Get sentenced to prison

louisiana-prison-bus.jpg

Step 3: Join the aryan brotherhood / bloodz / cripz / ms 13

20141011_blp506.jpg

Step 4: Work out with your mates in prison, since there is nothing else to do you will be focused on looksmaxxing 24/7 to help your gang

Prison.jpg

Step 5: Participate in prison fights to further facemax via bonesmash theory + your T spikes up from fighting other inmates

maxresdefault.jpg

Step 6: Get released a new, looksmaxxed man who is at least guaranteed a gf if not a modeling career

frontline_the_release_2.jpg

Is this feasible?

Last edited:
10000000000000 iq

Great idea. Especially because you will probably ascend while still in jail when one of the thugs there will make you his girlfriend.

Your ascend by committing rape, you need to get yourself sentenced in the first place so might just as well use that as an opportunity to ascend

Your ascend by committing rape, you need to get yourself sentenced in the first place so might just as well use that as an opportunity to ascend

Yeah but that doesn't count because incels really want love and affection. And this is what you will get from Tyrone, your prison boyfriend.

Failed here bro they would smash u when they find out what crime u commited

You dont have to tell them or you can say you got #metoo'd by your college hookup

You dont have to tell them or you can say you got #metoo'd by your college hookup
Inmates got nothing to do bored as fuck they will instead search up what u went to prison for jfl

You need to be low inhib and high t for that. But sounds like the best plan I've heard so far.
I also like that you added pics to your steps.

Better option is to trannymaxx and than be sentenced to an all female prison than make the entire prison part of your harem since their is no male competition and secretly fuck the roasties when guards arent watching.

Better option is to trannymaxx and than be sentenced to an all female prison than make the entire prison part of your harem since their is no male competition and secretly fuck the roasties when guards arent watching.
Just fuck up your body theory

Not the lowest IQ post i've seen here, but damn close

Solid plan tbh. I don’t even think it’s possible to NOT have a girlfriend after going to prison..

Being a criminal is high status

do it, faggot.

This plan doesn't factor in prison rape.

I seriously don't know why normies, especially foids, consider prison rape to be funny. Must be because it only happens to men, so nobody cares.

I bet if prisons were mixed and it were foids getting raped they would be marching in the streets.

It'll hurt your earning potential and you'll get bored and hurt. Not worth it imo.

Sounds like a plan

Step 1: Commit rape to lose your virginity

412B62E400000578-4577788-image-a-36_1496765674702.jpg

Step 2: Get sentenced to prison

louisiana-prison-bus.jpg

Step 3: Join the aryan brotherhood / bloodz / cripz / ms 13

20141011_blp506.jpg

Step 4: Work out with your mates in prison, since there is nothing else to do you will be focused on looksmaxxing 24/7 to help your gang

Prison.jpg

Step 5: Participate in prison fights to further facemax via bonesmash theory + your T spikes up from fighting other inmates

maxresdefault.jpg

Step 6: Get released a new, looksmaxxed man who is at least guaranteed a gf if not a modeling career

frontline_the_release_2.jpg

Is this feasible?
you completed forget the step that you will be using for ever a Colon Bag, cuz the BBCs will take you as a Stacy cuz you are manlet.

This plan doesn't factor in prison rape.

I seriously don't know why normies, especially foids, consider prison rape to be funny. Must be because it only happens to men, so nobody cares.

I bet if prisons were mixed and it were foids getting raped they would be marching in the streets.
High IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back