Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate this guy

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
g0irj-kr3.jpg

I've got his unfortunate round face shape and skin quality so I'm curious as to where I fall

His ears ruin it all, 5/10

Otoplasty could save him.

Chad/10

In all seriousness. It's great Hollywood is finally including some not so attractive guys as part of their "diversity" promotion. People all over the internet are calling him ugly, and it feels great to have someone in a major film who I can relate to.

It's my boi, Kylo Ren. Gotta give him a 5/10 though.

iiiTeMpeR said:
g0irj-kr3.jpg

I've got his unfortunate round face shape and skin quality so I'm curious as to where I fall

bz0mEi6.jpg

KyloRen said:
Chad/10

In all seriousness. It's great Hollywood is finally including some not so attractive guys as part of their "diversity" promotion. People all over the internet are calling him ugly, and it feels great to have someone in a major film who I can relate to.

I agree! Kylo Ren > everyone else

ive had like 3 different totally unrelated people say i look like him

weservenomsg said:
ive had like 3 different totally unrelated people say i look like him

Your signature is insanely accurate, as I type this in my Uni dorm people are having sex all around me

iiiTeMpeR said:
I agree! Kylo Ren > everyone else

Dad is Chad. Mom is Stacy. Still ends up looking like an incel.

Tries to seduce a girl, she resists him. Tries to fight with girl, she beats him up.

Great character.

Is that the guy who played the villian in Nu Wars? He's decent, would be a 6 scraping a 7 without the ears, but with those he drops to a 3.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Your signature is insanely accurate, as I type this in my Uni dorm people are having sex all around me

As a fellow college student, I know. Luckily, I don't live in a dorm right now. That was another another reason why I chose Kylo Ren as my username. Hearing that as I walk through the halls made my blood boil.

good eye area

every thing else is straight garbage

KyloRen said:
Dad is Chad. Mom is Stacy. Still ends up looking like an incel.

Tries to seduce a girl, she resists him. Tries to fight with girl, she beats him up.

Great character.

The writers of the force awakens are fucking retards, there is no way a sith apprentice can get beat up by some stuck up whore who just found out what teh force is 4 hours ago, Kylo Ren > all of them other fake niggas

iiiTeMpeR said:
The writers of the force awakens are fucking retards, there is no way a sith apprentice can get beat up by some stuck up whore who just found out what teh force is 4 hours ago, Kylo Ren > all of them other fake niggas

Completely agree.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Its complete garbage. Even Luke Skywalker, the most powerful Jedi to have ever lived, had to train with Yoda to get acquire his powers. If she can learn to use the force on her own, then she would be 10 times more powerful than Luke.

Kointo said:
Its complete garbage. Even Luke Skywalker, the most powerful Jedi to have ever lived, had to train with Yoda to get acquire his powers. If she can learn to use the force on her own, then she would be 10 times more powerful than Luke.

Women need their validation for not doing any work!

Kointo said:

Exactly, watch this, it's funny
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes[/video]