Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate this girl and then rate her if she was white.

Looks cute, and don't care to do the part 2 of that.
A cute girl is a cute girl. I'm not a "White-Only" volcel.

She's pretty. I wouldn't want to breed a curry because I wouldn't want my son to have to be curry along with my short, ugly, retard genes.

Looks cute, and don't care to do the part 2 of that.
A cute girl is a cute girl. I'm not a "White-Only" volcel.
Why can't you just be honest? That's the only good thing about this godforsaken place. I don't take joy in the bias in favour of whites. It's just a fact.

Another rating thread. Seems to be getting way too common now

Why can't you just be honest? That's the only good thing about this godforsaken place. I don't take joy in the bias in favour of whites. It's just a fact.
If you can show me how and why I'm being dishonest, I will answer to that. But there's no way for you to prove that, and there's no way for ME to prove otherwise either.

I GENUINELY do not give a SINGLE shit about white woman over any other type of woman. I would take a black woman over a white woman any day of the week, and would take a white woman over a black woman any day of the week, because I DON'T CARE.

If I find them particularly attractive, physically and personality wise, I don't care if it's this:

Images 1

Against this:

Images 2

I would go for the black woman or the white woman, without any "she white so dick hard" biases.
Again, I don't care. I genuinely find that black woman more attractive. But the white woman is objectively very attractive as well. Just not particularly to me. But many other white woman would be more attractive then that black woman. And I would go for them.

If you don't believe me, that's fine.

Oh nice. I searched "go ER" on his channel and it didn't appear. Classic shiaaaat.
Probably the most based blackpill video that has ever been produced.

If you can show me how and why I'm being dishonest, I will answer to that. But there's no way for you to prove that, and there's no way for ME to prove otherwise either.

I GENUINELY do not give a SINGLE shit about white woman over any other type of woman. I would take a black woman over a white woman any day of the week, and would take a white woman over a black woman any day of the week, because I DON'T CARE.

If I find them particularly attractive, physically and personality wise, I don't care if it's this:

View attachment 919588

Against this:

View attachment 919589

I would go for the black woman or the white woman, without any "she white so dick hard" biases.
Again, I don't care. I genuinely find that black woman more attractive. But the white woman is objectively very attractive as well. Just not particularly to me. But many other white woman would be more attractive then that black woman. And I would go for them.

If you don't believe me, that's fine.
Is you black?

That explains it then.
I just explained to you I have no biase towards race when it comes to woman, but I knew this response would come...

Racial essentialism is the go-to mindset for everyone here.

I just explained to you I have no biase towards race when it comes to woman, but I knew this response would come...
You're a black(ish) guy with supposedly no racial preferences. That's a preference in itself, and fits well with standard black guy preferences. Most racial groups are biased towards their own race first, then whites.
Racial essentialism is the go-to mindset for everyone here.
Inceldom was founded on racial essentialism. "Currycel" and "ricecel" date back to foundational incel thought.