Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rate this curry who got an arranged marriage

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
[UWSL]@Transcended Trucel How does it feel to get MOGGED by this guy?[/UWSL]

BINE9ltl
QVV7ennl
Dx5S4ksl
QPY0XiXl
Dx5S4ksl
R0GNLl6l

How do I get arrange marriage like him?
Any steps to help a fellow curry bro?:feelsaww:

FDS whores must be seething right now

1 foid is ugly

2 no way that loli is his biological daughter, He was probably cucked.

Arrange marriage should be abolished because its allowed gigasubhumans (both male and female) to pass on their garbage genetics. Its because of arranged marriage that my mom and dad were able to procreate. You can't upgrade a livestock with this kind of dysgenic mating strategy. We need selective breeding and eugenics.
Lmao cope. Uglies should procreate even more. Fill this world with uglies. Imagine rolling over for chad and stacy

Arrange marriage should be abolished because its allowed gigasubhumans (both male and female) to pass on their garbage genetics. Its because of arranged marriage that my mom and dad were able to procreate. You can't upgrade a livestock with this kind of dysgenic mating strategy. We need selective breeding and eugenics.
High IQ.

incel means someone relatively ugly, so even if you make everyone handsome, there will still be these who r uglier than the rest, and they will be incels

also lol at wishing that you werent born :bluepill: :feelshaha:

South indian gutter people back at it again :cryfeels:

It looks like an average Indian boomer

Subhumans can't do shit. We have a majority non performing population with the top 80 percent doing fuck all
Based. We should leechmaxx even more.

She could be, I've seen the most subhuman of subhumans have attractive children, as long as genetic recombination rngesus doesn't curse you with a shitty dominant allele... But rest assured that guy is probably still getting cucked by chad behind is back.

by chadpreet

Agrees
illiterate village foid sounds fucking hot
They aren't. The one in the pics OP posted is probably top 5%
vast majority of them are ugly Subhumans
Vomit tier trash

Both of these Subhumans should be sterilized and their spawn euthanized
How do I get arrange marriage like him?
Any steps to help a fellow curry bro?:feelsaww:
Be rich/high status and you can pull it off with ease. Especially if American, and if you want to be safer, never take the foid outside the homeland.

Last edited: