Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rate this cope: Fucking with boomers on the internet

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Rate this cope

• A+

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • A

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • B

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • C

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • D

• F

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Never knew it's fucking hilarious fucking with boomers on the internet.

A solid cope. I will rate it 10/10.

Screen Shot 2020 03 09 at 53224 AM
Screen Shot 2020 03 09 at 53252 AM
Screen Shot 2020 03 09 at 53310 AM
Screen Shot 2020 03 09 at 53433 AM
Screen Shot 2020 03 09 at 53917 AM
Screen Shot 2020 03 09 at 54525 AM
Screen Shot 2020 03 09 at 55827 AM
Screen Shot 2020 03 09 at 55923 AM

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
A tbh, fuck boomers they all need to die

You should remind them every single day that corona will wipe them out

decent cope if you have nothing else to do, also JFL at him reporting you on reddit

decent cope if you have nothing else to do, also JFL at him reporting you on reddit

A typical boomer cunt, boomers are diseased filth.

it's a b level cope tbh, as old as the age of time. youthful people in the best time of their lives fucking with boomers who have already lived it

ok boomer lol so funny xD

it's a b level cope tbh, as old as the age of time. youthful people in the best time of their lives fucking with boomers who have already lived it

I see, it's a classical cope then. Boomers need to be shitted on, every day of their lives, until they are dead. Boomers created inceldom.

I fuck with twitter sjw leftie boomers all the time. Fun shit

What was the thread about?

Dumb boomer wagecucks and hates their life. Better for them to an hero tbh.
Dumb boomer let feminism happen, voted for the liberation of foids, but is now incel.
What lowlifes they are. Filth.

I hope corona chan kills as many of these fuckers as possible.

Same. They single handedly destroyed civilization and brought degeneracy that the world has never seen before.
Just-liberate-women-and-give-them-the-right-to-vote theory, what could go wrong, amirite?
Time for them to drown in their own blood.

those poor poor boomers, they dint see it cumin

What was the thread about?
Some typical cringe ass boomer shit,

TBH not funny.

I fucking hate boomers man, hope they all die.
Dumb boomer wagecucks and hates their life. Better for them to an hero tbh.
Dumb boomer let feminism happen, voted for the liberation of foids, but is now incel.
What lowlifes they are. Filth.

500% exactly, boomers are literal filth, they fucked up every thing, at the same time they have the audacity to "educate" us, damn.
Fingers crossed.
Same. They single handedly destroyed civilization and brought degeneracy that the world has never seen before.
Just-liberate-women-and-give-them-the-right-to-vote theory, what could go wrong, amirite?
Time for them to drown in their own blood.
They are already drowning, most boomer cunts are either walled single mother roastie veteran whores or divorce raped wagecucking mgtow. All of them will die alone.
those poor poor boomers, they dint see it cumin
Boomers are digusting pile of filth.

Last edited:
What happened to the "E" ?

Go on ZOGbook or twitter to find even more boomers to troll the fuck out of :feelskek:

That's still pretty good. An A would be something like trolling confirmed boomers into saying unforgivably dumb shit, then "ok boomer"ing them.

I give it a D. Kinda shit. Makes you look like a snotty normie sex haver. Whenever I see people making fun of boomers, I assume they're extroverted NT slayers, like anyone who's on top of all the hottest trends. But I refrain from rating it an F because it's not entirely unamusing.

I give it a D. Kinda shit. Makes you look like a snotty normie sex haver. Whenever I see people making fun of boomers, I assume they're extroverted NT slayers, like anyone who's on top of all the hottest trends. But I refrain from rating it an F because it's not entirely unamusing.

Yes, its more of a normie bandwagon cope

So you argue with the same guy who doesn't even come up with anything new to say?
Cringe, bro.