Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate serial killer Chad

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
dennis_rader_jrhigh1.jpg

Holy fuck.

Has a 50s chad look. squared face. pic a bit blurry.

8/10

plus his neck is thiiiiiiiiiiiiic

just lol at looking like that and being a serial killer. he probably had all the pleasures in life already.

what a waste of genetics

TheVman said:

8/10

HvZoiE9.jpg

What a fucking idiot. This guy would've been swimming in pussy his entire life. WTF. IDIOT.

anincelforlifelol said:
TheVman said:
8/10
HvZoiE9.jpg

What a fucking idiot. This guy would've been swimming in pussy his entire life. WTF. IDIOT.
I didn't say anything to contrary of that you fucking tool, learn some reading comprehension skills.

Looks like the guy who'd fuck your girlfriend the first moment he gets.

TheVman said:
I didn't say anything to contrary of that you fucking tool, learn some reading comprehension skills.

Just lol. What? I was talking about him; that was he an idiot.

anincelforlifelol said:
TheVman said:
Just lol. What? I was talking about him; that was he an idiot.
oh my bad. guess im the one with shit comprehnsion skills. yeah the reason he probably became a serial killer is because he thought he could get away with anything due to his looks

whogivesafucc said:
just lol at looking like that and being a serial killer. he probably had all the pleasures in life already.

what a waste of genetics

Schizoidcel said:

aEiztAO.gif
aEiztAO.gif

Literally looks like a different person in the 3rd and then a completely different person in the 4th

was this nigga shapeshifting

whogivesafucc said:
aEiztAO.gif
aEiztAO.gif

Literally looks like a different person in the 3rd and then a completely different person in the 4th

was this nigga shapeshifting

He looks progressively more bloated tbh. That'll ruin most Chads looks combined with aging.

whogivesafucc said:

what a waste of genetics

Good job in throwing good genes away. Idiots like this don't know how to live the life of a chad properly.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Black and white pics make everyone to chad but not the filtered ones but the REAL black and white pics back from the 80s

His face got wider as he aged. Intredasting

People were better looking back then. Less processed foods, no internet (they actually had to go outside). On average, life called for them to get more exercise because it wasn't as easy to do basic things back then.

Higher standards of grooming and manners. More noble fashion sense. On top of that, property was very cheap then, and finding a job was much less competitive. A 22 year old in the 50s is equivalent to a 30+ year old today in terms of responsibility and progress in life.

1950s-party.jpg

These people are between 18 and 25. I would have loved to live in this time. There was so much more class, honor, and actual physical relationships with both friends and women, because you had to interact in person no matter what.

Not surprised. Sociopaths and psychopaths have high testosterone levels

anincelforlifelol said:
HvZoiE9.jpg

He looks like the actor that plays Dexter.

War of rail ost said:
Good job in throwing good genes away. Idiots like this don't know how to live the life of a chad properly.
yeah just like sociopaths care about them being chads lol

Hunter said:
nope.

nope.

Alright, what exactly is normie or average about his face? He looks like an attractive individual with good bone structure.

Maeror said:
Alright, what exactly is normie or average about his face? He looks like an attractive individual with good bone structure.

his chin isnt THAT good, his hairline is ok but nothing to write about either. he just looks so average to me. maybe a 50s chad but compared to modern day chads he is normie.

Hunter said:
his chin isnt THAT good, his hairline is ok but nothing to write about either. he just looks so average to me. maybe a 50s chad but compared to modern day chads he is normie.

I see, can you please give me examples of modern day ugly and [font=Helvetica, Arial, DroidSans, sans-serif]pulchritudinous male for reference?[/font]