Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate self-proclaimed 9.9/10

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
Tenda Lung Spencer/Eurasianwriter/tiger (r/Hapas owner) says he's better looking than 99% of men, and that women stop to stare at him in the streets because of his male-model tier good looks.

I think I understand now. R/Hapas is actually the greatest spectacle of coping ever made. He's developed and propogated this ideology his whole life, to go to great lengths to prove that he gets rejected not because he's remarkably ugly, but because he's half asian. What the fuck. 

I feel genuinely sick looking at his face. I don't know what to say, other than... Ewwwwww... Most people on this website probably mog him. I'll be sure to send him an invite, he could bolster the ranks of truecels.

[attachment=2256]
[attachment=2257]
[attachment=2262]
[attachment=2261]
[attachment=2263]

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 371
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 384
  • t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 381
  • t7.jpg
    t7.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 376
  • t9.jpg
    t9.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 393
Round potato face with the most subhuman eyes I've ever seen.

Isnt that tiger? I remember hearing about him.

Chad jaw with an incel chin. He is also about $10,000 away from ascending... from coping truecel to regular incel. Some foid on reddit thought I was one of his alts because of my wording.

WorldRulerAisha said:
That jaw though
It just makes his severe underbite all the more apparent. He also has the most negative canthal tilt I've ever seen.

>longish midface
>receded chin
>overall severely lacks facial harmony

Yeah, I can see why this guy has been obsessively shitposting all over the internet his whole life and complaining about his lack of success with women.  

And it's not his race either.  This guy is hapa and WMAF (White male asian female) just like eurasiantiger, yet mogs him into oblivion and beyond.

tumblr_lwzmb5ulao1qjv9n0o1_500.jpg

10413870_928889167165005_2081007486_n.jpg

If eurasian tiger looked like the guy in the above pics he would never have even found all of these obscure communities on the internet, let alone be shitposting on them all day everyday with a ton of different accounts.

His parents must have boosted his confidence, chad's face will never scream "low IQ"

He is not ugly but not GL too...

5/10

KilluminoidBR said:
He is not ugly but not GL too...

5/10

Are you joking? He's got:

- Negative canthal tilt slaughterhouse animal eyes
- The chin of an infant
- Low-set, shallow cheekbones
- Playdough head shape
- Stupid hairline
- Womanly figure

He looks like a cartoon character and in a bad way, he's like 2/10

kkt6 said:
Are you joking? He's got:

- Negative canthal tilt slaughterhouse animal eyes
- The chin of an infant
- Low-set, shallow cheekbones
- Playdough head shape
- Stupid hairline

He has a sick jawline, his eyes are not that bad and i cant see big problems in his hairline.

Yesterday i posted a truecel subhuman here and people called him 4/10 and sayd that he is not so ugly.

This guy easily mogs him, compared with the truecel that i posted yesterday and people told me that i was exaggerating, this guy is almost male model tier.

And if you really think this guy is a 2/10, you dont know what a real 2/10 is.

In the first pic he does not look that bad, but the rest of the pics he is a complete incel, and I completely lost it at the last pic.

Godly jaw, but the top half of his face has issues. Just based on face alone, maybe a 4?

he looks like a human potato

bloated ass face with a recessed chin and negative canthal tilt eyes of death

I mog the shit out of him and I still am ugly. Damn that's some insane delusion

Half-Asian, half-Slav, possibly the worst mix imaginable.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Half-Asian, half-Slav, possibly the worst mix imaginable.
He's half German/Anglo

kkt6 said:
He's half German/Anglo

Oh, he just looks exactly like one of those squatting slavs in Adidas tracksuits.

Is he the guy who draws the red/blackpill comics?

tehgymcel420 said:
Is he the guy who draws the red/blackpill comics?

Yes. You'd think he'd be more self aware, but I guess his father's aspergers rubbed off on on him.

No way he seriously thinks he is even over a 5/10

hey elliot rodger is alive again!

Ryo_Hazuki said:
>longish midface
>receded chin
>overall severely lacks facial harmony
Yeah, I can see why this guy has been obsessively shitposting all over the internet his whole life and complaining about his lack of success with women.
And it's not his race either. This guy is hapa and WMAF (White male asian female) just like eurasiantiger, yet mogs him into oblivion and beyond.
tumblr_lwzmb5ulao1qjv9n0o1_500.jpg

10413870_928889167165005_2081007486_n.jpg

If eurasian tiger looked like the guy in the above pics he would never have even found all of these obscure communities on the internet, let alone be shitposting on them all day everyday with a ton of different accounts.
He looks like a Final Fantasy character.

He looks like Eliot Rodgers cousin

tbh. he is probably awkward, telling from those pictures

KilluminoidBR said:
He has a sick jawline, his eyes are not that bad and i cant see big problems in his hairline.

Yesterday i posted a truecel subhuman here and people called him 4/10 and sayd that he is not so ugly.

This guy easily mogs him, compared with the truecel that i posted yesterday and people told me that i was exaggerating, this guy is almost male model tier.

And if you really think this guy is a 2/10, you dont know what a real 2/10 is.
True he's better than the guy you posted I think these white guys are rating him low because he said a lot of things about white men.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Oh, he just looks exactly like one of those squatting slavs in Adidas tracksuits.

He really does.

What an ugly guy.