Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you rate Chris Chans new galpal?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Since he got released from jail for fucking his mum, he's befriended this foid.
Despite her looking like a kid, he said on a yt video that shes 30.
He only identities her as "flutter" and also claimed that shes just a friend of his, not a girlfriend or some shit.
He could be lying because he doesn't want trolls and weens clowning on him for simping again, and he has a long history of lying to make himself look like a chad.
300px-Flutter.png
232px-Foodlionflutter.png
363px-Walmartflutter.png

More info here: https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Flutter

I don't understand the obsession with this person

I personally may ascend with her, depending on my mood.

3/10 or a bit higher if you're a pedo. It's been confirmed by Chris that it's not his GF. He keeps ranting abiut the friend zone in his videos.

I don't understand the obsession with this person
Very little is known about her and she's willingly befriended chris chan, the lolcow king.

3/10 or a bit higher if you're a pedo. It's been confirmed by Chris that it's not his GF. He keeps ranting abiut the friend zone in his videos.
That's just his word, and chris is an unreliable narrator, he's notorious for lying.

He once lied about being the "manager" of his schools basketball team,, when he was actually the waterboy.
0242-CWC%26VarsityBBallTeam97Color.jpg
He has lied a bunch but he normally lets out the truth when he's ranting.

His time in jail may have disciplined him a bit.
He's only become more crazy over the years. His prison time fucked him up mentally. He was left in a cell on his own to rot.

creepy looking

also volcel if wouldn't