Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rate my Walking Personality

The way you dipped your foot in the water was also super girly
That's what a natural man does, explore also that's masculine, men play with woods and jump in puddles. I was getting the scenery and feel.

I'd look like a kid who's mother forced him to tuck it in kek that's cucked.
Same here. I think in my case it has to do with my narrow midsection and the fact that my pants are too wide around the waist.

IMG 20231116 152152

Same here. I think in my case it has to do with my narrow midsection and the fact that my pants are too wide around the waist.
Brutal, I might have to consider cutting, I'm getting too big.

You have slightly flat feet doncha? Anytime I notice someone duckwalking I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks it looks stupid.

I've seen some guy the other day with his feet almost completely sideways.
Idk man, do you know anyway I can test it out?

You have slightly flat feet doncha? Anytime I notice someone duckwalking I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks it looks stupid.

The right sole might be able to fix it short term

Idk man, do you know anyway I can test it out?
Do your feet go straight when you walk? If they go outside, that is flat foot. Also the inside of your foot is touching the ground instead of being held up by surrounding muscles.
Flat feet1

The right sole might be able to fix it short term
Tbh I don't really have this problem, I heard exercises and walking barefoot might help. Personally I often use barefoot shoes.

[IMG alt="Eremetic"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/57/57783.jpg?1698324413[/IMG]

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown​

★★★★★
JoinedOct 26, 2023Posts960

I usually don't walk outside, but due to rehabilitation I hAve to
Do your feet go straight when you walk? If they go outside, that is flat foot. Also the inside of your foot is touching the ground instead of being held up by surrounding muscles.
View attachment 959309

Tbh I don't really have this problem, I heard exercises and walking barefoot might help. Personally I often use barefoot shoes.

I will check when I go inside

this is why you're incel

Learning life from fools and from sages

[IMG alt="Eremetic"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/57/57783.jpg?1698324413[/IMG]

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown​

★★★★★
JoinedOct 26, 2023Posts960
Sing for the laugh and sing for the tears

QUOTE="Mayocel, post: 12569821, member: 49459"]
View attachment 959309

[/QUOTE]
Just checked, mines normal

@OutcompetedByRoomba and @Darth_Aurelius can vouch that I do not look like that and I have a beard
I can so vouch that you look nothing like that image and that you likewise have a beard that would make any Sharia abiding Muslim proud.

The virgin walk :incel: It’s over

I can so vouch that you look nothing like that image and that you likewise have a beard that would make any Sharia abiding Muslim proud.
Thank Major.

You are welcome my dear esteemed comrade. Also, it is a shame that so many of the Blessed Mujahedeen Warriors had been denied the pleasures of female intimacy especially considering their ruggedly handsome masculine looks, as this excellent video clearly demonstrates. But alas, it was the will of Allah that they serve the Caliphate and inceldom was but one of many pathways to Shaheed. Inshallah.

You are welcome my dear esteemed comrade. Also, it is a shame that so many of the Blessed Mujahedeen Warriors had been denied the pleasures of female intimacy especially considering their ruggedly handsome masculine looks, as this excellent video clearly demonstrates. But alas, it was the will of Allah that they serve the Caliphate and inceldom was but one of many pathways to Shaheed. Inshallah.
insha'Allah