Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rate My Plan to Rope by Having Myself Killed

• Thread starter Deformed Parasite
  • Start date
D

Deformed Parasite

Kanakecel
-
IMPORTANT NOTE: As someone who goes through a difficult period and who does not wish those difficulties on others, I do NOT encourage suicide. This post only and strictly relates to my own thoughts, to myself and nobody else.

With that out of the way, I am seriously thinking of doing the following, and I would like your opinions on it:

- Buy a toy pistol that is realistic (no orange tip, and the other features also looking as realistic as possible). Obviously, in my country I am not allowed to have a real gun, that is why I'm going with this plan.
- Go to a central location where a certain number of police are always present
- Get near to the police
- Provoke the police, then take the toy gun out and point it to the police
- Hope that they shoot and kill me

Do you guys think such a plan would work? Is there anything I'm missing here that could fuck me up? When I think of feasible scenarios as to how such an event could unfold, I am afraid, for instance, that they would not shoot me and instead shout warnings at me to put my toy gun down, and then if this happens, it's very likely that it would come to my arrest since they would see that I can not shoot the gun and am just pointing it, in which case I could be really fucked.

I will also probably be nervous af and they would definitely see that I'm not criminal material if they decide not to shoot me immediately. But then I thought if this happens maybe I could start approaching them and go for their gun to take it and shoot myself, which obviously they would never allow and most likely they would shoot me in this case. But obviously they are trained professionals and if they decide to tackle me in close combat they would be able to take the toy gun from me with ease since I don't even know how to fight and then they would easily handcuff me. But I don't know. Go ahead and tell me what you think.

Suicide by cop is a bit risky cause you dont know if a police officer will aim at your head - it’s a stressful situation and he won’t think but act.

Thanks for your deep insight Do you have your reasons for saying that or am I supposed to be content with a two word answer.
First you say that guns aren't allowed in your country, so cops would know that you most likely have a fake gun. Also experienced shooters can easily identify a fake toy gun just by looking at it.
Unless it's Murica, you can be sure that you'll be continuing your inkwell life.

I don't know if you were trolling or not

sturpid idea, they would just shoot u in the back or leg and u end up in hospital then in prison. u might end up in a psych ward if lucky enough

IMPORTANT NOTE: As someone who goes through a difficult period and who does not wish those difficulties on others, I do NOT encourage suicide. This post only and strictly relates to my own thoughts, to myself and nobody else.

With that out of the way, I am seriously thinking of doing the following, and I would like your opinions on it:

- Buy a toy pistol that is realistic (no orange tip, and the other features also looking as realistic as possible). Obviously, in my country I am not allowed to have a real gun, that is why I'm going with this plan.
- Get near to the police

Do you guys think such a plan would work? Is there anything I'm missing here that could fuck me up? When I think of feasible scenarios as to how such an event could unfold, I am afraid, for instance, that they would not shoot me and instead shout warnings at me to put my toy gun down, and then if this happens, it's very likely that it would come to my arrest since they would see that I can not shoot the gun and am just pointing it, in which case I could be really fucked.

I will also probably be nervous af and they would definitely see that I'm not criminal material if they decide not to shoot me immediately. But then I thought if this happens maybe I could start approaching them and go for their gun to take it and shoot myself, which obviously they would never allow and most likely they would shoot me in this case. But obviously they are trained professionals and if they decide to tackle me in close combat they would be able to take the toy gun from me with ease since I don't even know how to fight and then they would easily handcuff me. But I don't know. Go ahead and tell me what you think.
just stand in front of train dude

First you say that guns aren't allowed in your country, so cops would know that you most likely have a fake gun. Also experienced shooters can easily identify a fake toy gun just by looking at it.
Unless it's Murica, you can be sure that you'll be continuing your inkwell life.

I don't know if you were trolling or not
Those are good points, and no I'm most certainly not trolling. I just did not think that they would leave such a thing to chance when they have to decide what to do very fast.

sturpid idea, they would just shoot u in the back or leg and u end up in hospital then in prison. u might end up in a psych ward if lucky enough
They will not shoot me in the back, I will be facing them.

Those are good points, and no I'm most certainly not trolling. I just did not think that they would leave such a thing to chance when they have to decide what to do very fast.
If you wanna try suicide by cop then come here to muttland, the pigs will mag dump you just for looking at them the wrong way.

If you wanna try suicide by cop then come here to muttland, the pigs will mag dump you just for looking at them the wrong way.
Sounds good. Where is this muttland you speak of?

They will not shoot me in the back, I will be facing them.
it's not like I'm encouraging you to rope but if I had to do this I'd go to shooting range and aim at my palate b4 others could reach me

it's not like I'm encouraging you to rope but if I had to do this I'd go to shooting range and aim at my palate b4 others could reach me
Damn... Did not think of this.

- Get near to the police

Yeah, Alek Minassian tried to bluff the police into shooting him and it didn't work. If you're not in America, the cops may not be trigger happy. And like you said, if they apprehend you, you're in a lot of legal trouble. You also have to consider that they may shoot and not kill. You may end up disfigured. I think you'd have to piss them off more than just pulling a gun on them. In this video, a shoots at them during a shootout and they empty their guns in him from different angles. This is America however, I don't know how things go down in your country.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxM9qcYY3h4

In America it seems easy. Here's an old man who does it with a cane

View: https://youtu.be/AnlBCRYK_6w

This man tries to fire at cops and they light him up.

View: https://youtu.be/EiwoyZFN8Jw

Yeah, Alek Minassian tried to bluff the police into shooting him and it didn't work. If you're not in America, the cops may not be trigger happy. And like you said, if they apprehend you, you're in a lot of legal trouble. You also have to consider that they may shoot and not kill. You may end up disfigured. I think you'd have to piss them off more than just pulling a gun on them. In this video, a shoots at them during a shootout and they empty their guns in him from different angles. This is America however, I don't know how things go down in your country.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxM9qcYY3h4

In America it seems easy. Here's an old man who does it with a cane

View: https://youtu.be/AnlBCRYK_6w

This man tries to fire at cops and they light him up.

View: https://youtu.be/EiwoyZFN8Jw

Fucking America man... Brutal.
Yeah, that's what I thought, too. There is absolutely no way the police would shoot someone who pointed a cane at them here, I'm not even sure if they would shoot for pointing a gun, and that's why I asked.

I'm gonna do it bros. I'm mentally ready. Wish me luck. If I fuck it up and am arrested I will let you know inside my cell. I have researched and apparently there have been some incidents with a toy gun and even one incident where a guy pointed the toy gun to the police, and in none of the cases the police shot them, but in all of the cases they pointed the gun to the person and warned them, and the person always put the gun down, so I guess if I don't put it and provoke further they might light me up. It most likely depends on the police officer. Hopefully I will be killed by a policefoid :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

if I had access to a gun I’d shoot myself in the temple I’m tired of this life I have nothing here NOTHING

If this isn’t larp then don’t do it as the many reasons mentioned by other brocels.
Find it odd that a lot greycels are declaring they want to ER or commit suicide only to disappear. It’s almost as if normies are trying to get this forum in trouble legally hoping by saying such things they can get incel.is shut down.
It's not larp. Jfl I find it baffling that you think such topics make you think the forum might be shut down, but nobody seems to feel this way when people talk about rape or when they're being pedophiles.

You'll get tackled to ground, better plan would be fuck off big blade around your counties parliament; they won't fuck around.

- Get near to the police

If you are black nd in america

Could work

I'm gonna do it bros. I'm mentally ready. Wish me luck. If I fuck it up and am arrested I will let you know inside my cell. I have researched and apparently there have been some incidents with a toy gun and even one incident where a guy pointed the toy gun to the police, and in none of the cases the police shot them, but in all of the cases they pointed the gun to the person and warned them, and the person always put the gun down, so I guess if I don't put it and provoke further they might light me up. It most likely depends on the police officer. Hopefully I will be killed by a policefoid :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:
Foid worshipper

I dont have any advice but I am sorry you're going through a tough time. Life really is unfortunate for some people. I hope if you dont go through with it, life gets better for u.

You’ll get tased.

I dont have any advice but I am sorry you're going through a tough time. Life really is unfortunate for some people. I hope if you dont go through with it, life gets better for u.
Thanks brocel. Appreciated.

And people always die when get shot
Yeah, but if I get shot and survive at least there is no chance of losing my limbs, being paralyzed, having my face irreversibly deformed etc... Imagine getting crushed by a train and surviving... You will definitely lose some essential stuff if you survive that shit.

Just buy a real handgun if you’re above 21, it’s not hard with a handgun.

Goodbye brocels. The time has come. I'm going forward with this plan. This is my last post if it works.

Suicide by cop is a bit risky cause you dont know if a police officer will aim at your head - it’s a stressful situation and he won’t think but act.
This + happens u.s only

Dont do it op police will neutralize you rather than kill especially in a restricted gun nation

jannies deleted that dumb post you made :feelssus: why you said all that bullshit and called all of us pedophiles :feelsUgh:

Goodbye brocels. The time has come. I'm going forward with this plan. This is my last post if it works.
> "my last post"
> le last post: LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILES
> shit on brocels
> get featured on IT
> refuses to elaborate further
> leaves

You don‘t have to get shot in the head to die :feelstastyman:

Also cops are trained to shoot until their guns are empty so that’s why you always hear about people getting shot a ridiculous amount of times by the police. So chances are you will be killed and not only injured