Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my meal

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
I was too tired to make anything else.
2cans of tuna, mayonnaise, mozzarella
Meal

Slayer meal.

bad quality tuna has too much mercury/heavy metals so don’t be eating that shit too often

Gymcel meal.

I know but I dont care about my health that much
Same I just fucked up trying to strangle myself to death but my retard ass only blocked jugular veins and my brain felt like it was burning and exploding. Gonna Die soon anyway idgaf. Either by cliff, train or my retarded method of inserting object between ligature and neck to target carotids after knotting and tying it secure…

Ldar and not caring is liberating if you got nothing to live for

Same I just fucked up trying to strangle myself to death but my retard ass only blocked jugular veins and my brain felt like it was burning and exploding. Gonna Die soon anyway idgaf. Either by cliff, train or my retarded method of inserting object between ligature and neck to target carotids after knotting and tying it secure…

I need a good place to hang also. Fuck. I wish I lived alone. Maybe I could buy a hotel or get a train ticket to some heights or even just jump at a high speed train. The adrenaline will numb out the pain anyway. Head first is everything.

Hanging can be done in a lot of ways but I have no space in this house. I can figure something out. FUCK :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

tuna and mayo what the fuck nigga, i would rather just gobble down tuna from the can than this no offense nigga

brutal man I dont know what else to tell you

tuna and mayo what the fuck nigga, i would rather just gobble down tuna from the can than this no offense nigga
It tastes good u should try it

I need a good place to hang also. Fuck. I wish I lived alone. Maybe I could buy a hotel or get a train ticket to some heights or even just jump at a high speed train. The adrenaline will numb out the pain anyway. Head first is everything.

Hanging can be done in a lot of ways but I have no space in this house. I can figure something out. FUCK :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:
Arent you scared of death? What if something worse is coming after death?

2/10 i hate tuna and mayo lel

without the mozzarella 7/10

Arent you scared of death? What if something worse is coming after death?
What could be worse than this life? Everything comes full circle mang. When you’ve been through the worst you will inevitably get some sort of good things. Hell isn’t forever. Bad life + suicide won’t equal more suffering imho. Even people with supposedly good lives rope because it’s all relative. Good doesn’t always equal more good bad doesn’t always equal more bad. Life’s just a massive fucked up sine wave. Who knows what will happen next.

Death is scary my biology is literally programmed to avoid death. The same biology that makes people live in painful prisons. I’m scared but I have to power through. Sedatives and drugs do the trick.

What could be worse than this life? Everything comes full circle mang. When you’ve been through the worst you will inevitably get some sort of good things. Hell isn’t forever. Bad life + suicide won’t equal more suffering imho. Even people with supposedly good lives rope because it’s all relative. Good doesn’t always equal more good bad doesn’t always equal more bad. Life’s just a massive fucked up sine wave. Who knows what will happen next.

Death is scary my biology is literally programmed to avoid death. The same biology that makes people live in painful prisons. I’m scared but I have to power through. Sedatives and drugs do the trick.
Well good luck then I hope you make it with as little pain as possible

Probably doesn't taste bad but it looks like cat food

no hate but this is one of the most depressing meals i have ever seen
you deserve better

no hate but this is one of the most depressing meals i have ever seen
you deserve better
It tasted pretty alright but I started crying and lost my appetite so I didnt finish it

0/10 I wouldn’t try it :feelsUgh: tuna mixed with mayo and cheese