Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my late lunch hungover soup. Also what are you guys going to do this Sunday?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
Snapchat 1630722760  02
Chicken Soup with stirrfried vegetables and pad thai in background

I was hungover yesterday and woke up late today and ordered this from a Thai restaurant as a late lunch

Also do u guys have any special plans for Sunday??? Any food u r ordering? Any places to be????

Yummerz
I just ordered schezwan noodles and a small pepper barbecue pizza for lunch
Waiting for it to arrive:feelscomfy:

Looks good. I'm gonna try to take a walk but other than that nothing much other than being on .is :feelsEhh:

Here is my trucel meal for the night. Stale half piece of a roll along with some old chocolate I found in back of my fridge. Also scavenged some orange gunk outside my house that looked appetizing so I spread it in like a butter. Should be delicious

Attachments

• 1722759774886.jpeg
    1722759774886.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
Here is my trucel meal for the night. Stale half piece of a roll along with some old chocolate I found in back of my fridge. Also scavenged some orange gunk outside my house that looked appetizing so I spread it in like a butter. Should be delicious
nigga are u broke or what?

bu nevertheless u should try microwaving that chocolate

Yummerz
I just ordered schezwan noodles and a small pepper barbecue pizza for lunch
Waiting for it to arrive:feelscomfy:
hmmmm I haven't had Schezwan sauce in a while perhaps I will order some

@wasted12years thoughts?

Go destroy the weights at the gym

Go to church and get mogged by happy couples