Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Rate my haircut, got a 2

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
Its possible I'll have a 50% chance of becoming a hairlet but I got faith ill be ok. Feel more subhuman though at work than before, "just get a trim bro, girls love it when a guy is well groomed" :soy::bluepill::soy::redpill:

Attachments

• IMG_20230819_195823.jpg
    IMG_20230819_195823.jpg
    761.3 KB · Views: 147
Don't get short hair unless you have strong facial bones.
Yes, only black men seem to get away with it. If I wasn’t black I’d just do the zoomer haircut and get a perm.

Atleast you have hair.

Hairline mogs me
full

it's undeniably over for you with that kind of haircut tbh. As an incel you can't really afford buzzcut. I recommend you to grow it out.

Mine looks the same way, except it looks like its thinning even more. A sure sign I'll be balding in a few years.

Mine looks the same way, except it looks like its thinning even more. A sure sign I'll be balding in a few years.
Damn brocel I'm sorry for your future loss, enjoy your hair while you can, do all type of hairdos, get long hair

You need to take the guard off and trim that down lowest possible, I made the same mistake when I was retarded once, got a few headslaps out of it and a fear of balding

I have a bush on my head getting a haircut would probably make me look uglier and expose my skull shape

There aren't many things to do with that hairline

Ay Yildiz Soccer GIF by TRT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back