Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rate my GLORIOUS new avi

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
If you don't know who is it then you either a dumbass or a fakecel. Probably both.

This is the SUPREMELY BASED philosopher Otto Weininger.

Weininger was blackpilled before the blackpill was invented. As a blackpill thinker, he dedicated his life to the blackpilling of the world but, as expected, the clown world has rejected his wisdom.
His most famous work is Sex and Charachter in which he covers various topics about feminity, attraction, society and sex, Capitalism vs Marxism and how Jews are related to all of this. Truly a master piece and no wonder that our cucked world has forgotten Weininger and his great thought.

Weininger also:
A jew and an early anti-Zionist (hyper-based).
Committed sucied (with a gunshot) at the age of 23 so he probably died as a virgin (based). And seriously… he did a lot for a 23 years old guy. One can achieve a lot if he is blackpilled enough not to spend his time on women or chasing pussy.

I put him as my avi because he is infinitely mogs me and I wish to have at least 1% of his wisdom to blackpill the shit of this world.

my avi mogs yours

10/10 historical AVI.

all 4 replies are from users with anime avis

Our schools should teach about Weininger

Better than most, worse than some.

He looks like a dirty inkwell to me.

STFU no one cares about your Germanic husbando, know your fucking place TRASH.
  himesaka noa watashi ni tenshi ga maiorita drawn by sutora binsuke  sample 4736007b9a84c370a

Just kidding, pfp is based pewpew.

If you don't know who is it then you either a dumbass or a fakecel. Probably both.

This is the SUPREMELY BASED philosopher Otto Weininger.

Weininger was blackpilled before the blackpill was invented. As a blackpill thinker, he dedicated his life to the blackpilling of the world but, as expected, the clown world has rejected his wisdom.
His most famous work is Sex and Charachter in which he covers various topics about feminity, attraction, society and sex, Capitalism vs Marxism and how Jews are related to all of this. Truly a master piece and no wonder that our cucked world has forgotten Weininger and his great thought.

Weininger also:
A jew and an early anti-Zionist (hyper-based).
Committed sucied (with a gunshot) at the age of 23 so he probably died as a virgin (based). And seriously… he did a lot for a 23 years old guy. One can achieve a lot if he is blackpilled enough not to spend his time on women or chasing pussy.

I put him as my avi because he is infinitely mogs me and I wish to have at least 1% of his wisdom to blackpill the shit of this world.

I read his book. Based af. What he writes about women only being able to be nurses because they don't care about the pain of others, that resonates with the experiences I made while working in caretaking for a few months. Women treat old and sick people like cattle, they feel nothing.

I read his book. Based af. What he writes about women only being able to be nurses because they don't care about the pain of others, that resonates with the experiences I made while working in caretaking for a few months. Women treat old and sick people like cattle, they feel nothing.
His writing are a required reading for every self respecting incel.

Last edited:
His writing are a required reading for every self respecting incel.

He is. It's always fascinating to find blackpilled books from all ages. This knowledge has always been around but they never let it come to the surface. For obivous reasons. The fabric of civilization hinges on the collective delusion of all manhood.

The old greeks wrote about it, the romans did, even during the super-cucked medieval time period you had blackpilled as fuck literature, talking about unfaithful wifes, dead bedrooms and the hell of being married. They even talked about the cock carousel for fucks sake. (In the medieval book "romance of the rose" is a chapter where an old, bitter woman laments wasting her youth fucking chads and never settling down. The writer used terms like "he was a hard rider" to describe the sex, JFL)

The fabric of civilization hinges on the collective delusion of all manhood.
Exalted IQ.

The blackpill is much older than the internet and the contemporary online incels community. But, as you said, the knowledge is actively surprised by the ruling elites. They don't want men to be aware that they are cucked.
This knowledge will be forever surprised by the cucked society. But I think incels can break this denialism and spread the knowledge of the blackpill.
IDK how. But i will do everything to blackpill as much as i can.

Exalted IQ.

The blackpill is much older than the internet and the contemporary online incels community. But, as you said, the knowledge is actively surprised by the ruling elites. They don't want men to be aware that they are cucked.
This knowledge will be forever surprised by the cucked society. But I think incels can break this denialism and spread the knowledge of the blackpill.

I think that the road to the blackpill is simply the road of suffering. You have to shed all pride and fucking loathe yourself so much that start questioning existence itself.
I've had this thought for a while, I think that most men only fully realize the blackpill as they age and their lifes get progressively worse. Everything that society set before them as a prize turned out to be a burden. Career, Kids, Wife - it was all for nothing. And then, when they are close to death and nobody wants them anymore, once they outlived their usefulness to society and are discarded like trash, that's when they realize the truth.

It's not gonna work. They will never undo their own programming. They don't understand that they have been introdrinated since birth. They don't understand that they logically don't need women for affection, that their dependency on female validation is just a result of brainwashing early on in life. You have to reject the entire world to see the big picture, it is absolutely beyound them to do so. Almost noone can do it to themselves, it has to happen to you, like it happened to us.

genders are spirits bro

Commited truicide at the same age as I will. Based tbh

The girl in your Avi looks like she is in some hentai and just saw a dick irl for first time
lmao
she was seen with her school swimsuit and got embarrassed

I think that the road to the blackpill is simply the road of suffering. You have to shed all pride and fucking loathe yourself so much that start questioning existence itself.
I've had this thought for a while, I think that most men only fully realize the blackpill as they age and their lifes get progressively worse. Everything that society set before them as a prize turned out to be a burden. Career, Kids, Wife - it was all for nothing. And then, when they are close to death and nobody wants them anymore, once they outlived their usefulness to society and are discarded like trash, that's when they realize the truth.
I had the same thoughts. I even thought that maybe we are lucky to be incels and blackpilled early in life. We will never have to go through this miserable existence that is full of lies, disappointment and the sole purpose of which is to suck our energy.

With all the brutality of the blackpill, there is something very liberating in this philosophy. It frees us from attempts that are deemed to fail.

Therefore I actually believe that we have to create a new post-Blackpill philosophy. Perhaps the Whitepill or something similar is already under process.

It's not gonna work. They will never undo their own programming. They don't understand that they have been introdrinated since birth. They don't understand that they logically don't need women for affection, that their dependency on female validation is just a result of brainwashing early on in life. You have to reject the entire world to see the big picture, it is absolutely beyound them to do so. Almost noone can do it to themselves, it has to happen to you, like it happened to us.
I strongly disagree.
Suffering, fucking brutal suffering, paves the way for their understanding and blackpilling. They simply have to suffer more than us. For us, it was quite obvious that we are subhumans. We had hope that we are not genetic dead-ends but reality has beaten us into this understanding and lead to our blackpilling.
Since normies have higher SMV and are higher on the Decile Scale they have gotten more validation and became addicted to it. But once they suffer enough they will eventually become blackpilled.

With all the respect we are not special.

With all the respect we are not special.

I never claimed that. I just find it hard to believe that a big part of the population will somehow suddenly embrace nihilism and reject the just-world-theory.
It's completely against the irrational biological optimism that exists in all creatures.
The will to live feeds all of these grand delusions, these constructs of faux hope and "fairness" that people tend to believe in.

Maybe that's why they look down on us, why they keep humiliating us. They are anxious inside, very afraid of facing the reality of their own existence.
Their scornful laughter is ultimately just a hollow representation of the inner emptiness that they are so desperately trying to hide from.

Maybe that's where you can get a foot in the door, so to speak.

Assemble them in groups and make them go through the grinder together, force them to be honest with each other and themselves. Once everyone in that group acknowledges their own subhumanity, you have a basis for introducing new blackpill information.

But that is something that we only see in rare occasions, like all-encompassing warfare that swaps over on the civilian population.

Another blue-piller if he didn't talk about looks and height tbh.
What do you think of Nietzsche's philosophy, Mr. Ben Berger?

I never claimed that. I just find it hard to believe that a big part of the population will somehow suddenly embrace nihilism and reject the just-world-theory.
It's completely against the irrational biological optimism that exists in all creatures.
The will to live feeds all of these grand delusions, these constructs of faux hope and "fairness" that people tend to believe in.

Maybe that's why they look down on us, why they keep humiliating us. They are anxious inside, very afraid of facing the reality of their own existence.
Their scornful laughter is ultimately just a hollow representation of the inner emptiness that they are so desperately trying to hide from.

Maybe that's where you can get a foot in the door, so to speak.

Assemble them in groups and make them go through the grinder together, force them to be honest with each other and themselves. Once everyone in that group acknowledges their own subhumanity, you have a basis for introducing new blackpill information.

But that is something that we only see in rare occasions, like all-encompassing warfare that swaps over on the civilian population.
Well, it would happen suddenly. It is a long process that might continue even after all of us rope.
There are a lot of obstacles to that you right.

I think people can be truly honest with themselves only when they are alone. Therefore, the internet is the only blackpill spreading platform. Hence, this forum, incel wiki and other site are so important.
Another blue-piller if he didn't talk about looks and height tbh.
What do you think of Nietzsche's philosophy, Mr. Ben Berger?
I have not read him yet :feelstrash:
I am a low IQ :feelsrope:

Maybe you can recommend me a work of his? Promise to read it ASAP.

Last edited:
I have not read him yet :feelstrash:
I am a low IQ :feelsrope:
Maybe you can recommend me a work of his? Promise to read it ASAP.
Don't start with Thus Spoke Zarathustra. In the beginning, imo, you should start with the Genealogy of morality and after finishing it, read The Gay Science and after that read the other books in whatever order you want Human all too human, the Antechrist, Ecce Homo, The Birth of Tragedy. Thus Spoke Zarathustra must be the last book to read.

Don't start with Thus Spoke Zarathustra. In the beginning, imo, you should start with the Genealogy of morality and after finishing it, read The Gay Science and after that read the other books in whatever order you want Human all too human, the Antechrist, Ecce Homo, The Birth of Tragedy. Thus Spoke Zarathustra must be the last book to read.
Glorious, thanks!

Glorious, thanks!
My pleasure!
I highly suggest you watch this documentary made by the British philosopher Alain de Botton (it's about the importance that Nietzsche gave to difficulty and hardship in his philosophy)

My pleasure!
I highly suggest you watch this documentary made by the British philosopher Alain de Botton (it's about the importance that Nietzsche gave to difficulty and hardship in his philosophy)

I will.
I thank you Nietzschecel!

Anime girl avis are the best, switch to that :feelshehe: