Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Rate my Gaming Laptop setup

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
20240513 234821

Is that piss in the glass

Friss dein ganzes Brot/10

It's pissening it's sickening

Aber denk an die Kinder in Afrika die würden für diese Ränder töten
Ich scheiße auf diese Shitskins, die eh nichts anderes machen, als uns den Sauerstoff wegzuatmen und kriminell zu sein

clean up the mess lol

Usually on color. And yes happened a few times on accident
Smell as well, probably; I suggest you label stuff.

And geez, what was the taste of piss like?

Only the left glass, the right one is juice
Be careful, bro. Last time, your dad took it away from you. Hide it in a safe place and don't let the odor get too strong. Use some kind of air freshener or something.

Using a Hair Dryer you are looksmaxxing at peak level

Using a Hair Dryer you are looksmaxxing at peak level
I have to use it because otherwise my hair will look like shit. Also peak looksmaxxing would be surgerymaxxing

Actually looks a lot like my own desk, minus the gaming laptop and drink. Is it an incel trait to have a bag of whey lying on your desk?

Sovl based af

Actually looks a lot like my own desk, minus the gaming laptop and drink. Is it an incel trait to have a bag of whey lying on your desk?
Whey is very popular among younger gymmaxxers

Whey is very popular among younger gymmaxxers
True. Before whey my gains were almost null, eating complete protein really does help with your gains. I am currently flirting with the idea of procuring some creatine. Can any gymmaxxers vouch for its effectiveness?

True. Before whey my gains were almost null, eating complete protein really does help with your gains. I am currently flirting with the idea of procuring some creatine. Can any gymmaxxers vouch for its effectiveness?
I wouldnt take it because i dont wanna risk balding

Bruh eat the crust of your bread are you a little kid or something lmao
It depends on the bread tbh. If the crust is soft i eat it most times. But if its really hard then id rather not eat it