Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my face in private message

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Respond to this thread if you want to rate my face in private messages. Public facial rating threads are not allowed on .is that’s why I make this thread

I am somewhat experienced in this.

Respond to this thread if you want to rate my face in private messages. Public facial rating threads are not allowed on .is that’s why I make this thread
I am probably the best rater here.

Yeah sorry guys will send but it’s a shitty pic

There is a cooldown on private messages so I can only send a message to a new user every 3 minutes. Sent 2 PM’s so far

Those of you who received my PM may discuss my face in this thread

Ic

I've sent a PM to everyone who responded in this thread, nobody has responded thus far :feelskek:

Come on Chad

Please pm

Someone just post it here publicly away from the attention hoe

Just dox yourself theory.

Pm

Don't trust people on here brocel.

Pm I'll rate you as objectively as possible

Just doxyourselfmaxx bro

Just doxyourselfmaxx bro
So what if you doxx yourself you fucking pussy. You’re an incel unable to breed, why the fuck would “doxxing” matter.

i can rate you