Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate my burgers

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
20240824 151734
20240824 151714

Made some nice burgers with homemade, mexican seasoned patties, butter fried buns, homemade sauce, fried onions and gRAPE soda:feelsohh:

Would devour/10

Insanely slopfuel

Looks delicious, I've been sick lately so I had to abstain from fast food so ropefuel for me :feelsrope::feelsrope:

No burger for your face

Give me some nigguh

It looks tastier than the one at my local Burger King.

You’re a good cook brother. :feelsokman:

Only thing I’d change were they mine is no lettuce or special sauces and hold the goddamn mayo please! :feelsUnreal:

That disgusting shit has absolutely no business anywhere near a burger. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Nor do pickles.

Ugh.

To each their own though.

Overall they look great.

I’d simply substitute some of your toppings with red or white onions + good ol ketchup and mustard.
Beer Ok GIF by Busch

You’re a good cook brother.

Only thing I’d change were they mine is no lettuce or special sauces and hold the goddamn mayo please!

That disgusting shit has absolutely no business anywhere near a burger. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Nor do pickles.

Ugh.

To each their own though.

Overall they look great.

I’d simply substitute some of your toppings with red or white onions + good ol ketchup and mustard.
Beer Ok GIF by Busch
Thanks. I put some fried, white onions under the burger. Also why do you hate mayonaise so much ?

Dat brioche bun? Or potato roll?

Looks good bro

Needs mushrooms but still yummy

Mogs my cooking i can`t cook for shit looks good

10/10 would have

Just needs some mustard+mayo & also some fries; I'd have a beer or cider with it though personally.

So you have resources @Friezacel

Ping me on these brocel, good food is lifefuel.

Looks great.

Happy coping brocel. May it produce high amounts of endorphine for you.

10/10 would have

Just needs some mustard+mayo & also some fries; I'd have a beer or cider with it though personally.
The mayoo and mustard is in the sauce, i wamted to add fries but i didnt had any :feelsrope:

You get two? Sides where are you

Thanks. And yeah, the ressources are from my grandparents though
Having a job while living with grandparents is lifefuel, have you managed to save up?

Looks juicy mang, got my stomach rumblin.

They look nice even though I hate most food. Burgers are quite tasty. Also you are based for knowing how to make them.

the one with cabbage needs less cabbage but other than that I would fill my gut with this and have a good day
Thanks, but its salad