Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate my burgers

Looks delicious
10/10 would eat :feelsokman:

Thanks, but its salad
cabbage salad is op boyo but I think it would taste better as a side. chop some peppers with it then throw a little bit of dried mint then a couple squeezes of lemon. a sprinkle of hedgenettles and a teaspoon of olive oil
I'd eat that salad everyday

who tf puts mushrooms on their burger, unless you are talking about magic mushrooms
I do every time I go to Texas Roadhouse. Who doesn't do that?

Terrible lettuce for burger 7/10

Whats that and how does it taste ?
it's a dried herb. earthy and slightly greeny taste with a bit of bitterness. it goes super hard with tart/citrus tasting stuff. super cheap as well.

Whats that and how does it taste ?
S l1200

that's how it looks like (although this needs more drying and crushing/processing or else it would taste super sharp and won't absorb water and blend well with your salad base, should look finer with a light green hint)

View attachment 1237691
that's how it looks like (although this needs more drying and crushing/processing or else it would taste super sharp and won't absorb water and blend well with your salad base, should look finer with a light green hint)
Never saw it in the store, must be a super niche product