Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my backyard campfire

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Luminary
★★★★★

Use it to burn photos of faggot flags

Is that ur house btw? If so thats impressive to be living on your own as an incel

Cozy, You could grill something or make a makeshift kettle holder and heat up some tea or make some food, Outdoor always taste the best because it feels more natural.

Camping Tripod for Cooking Over Fire

Something like this

Not my house, my parents’ house. I live with my mother
Oh shit, well I am trying to get a mortgage with my brother soon and I am shit at saving money because of MMA and too burnt out to make food

I've never lit one in my life. How does it feel?

Cozy, You could grill something or make a makeshift kettle holder and heat up some tea or make some food, Outdoor always taste the best because it feels more natural.

Camping Tripod for Cooking Over Fire

Something like this
Yeah, that would be cool. I mostly use it just for fun cause I’m a firebug. I also use it to burn the branches that fall from the surrounding trees. One time I had a little extra fun and got to smash up an old dresser and burn it

Oh shit, well I am trying to get a mortgage with my brother soon and I am shit at saving money because of MMA and too burnt out to make food
That sucks. I’m content with living with my mother. It saves me a lot of expenses

Should scare away cryptids and dog men/10. :feelsokman:

Glows bright. Methinks the flames won't last long, it burning so quickly

Glows bright. Methinks the flames won't last long, it burning so quickly
Actually lasted 2 hours because I had some big logs deeper in the fire that burned a long time

Based firestartER.

Based firestartER.
:feelsdevil: I always was a firebug. It’s super fun. One time, I had a similar fire going and burned an entire 5 drawer dresser and watched it burn. Shit was awesome

Be
why is it autumn?
Actually, it’s near the end of winter. This was filmed sometime in January I think. I haven’t done a fire that big since because I didn’t have enough wood laying around, so I figured I’d post my biggest fire I had a video of!

Nice I have one too in my backyard

Very nice campfire

Be careful brocel, these geoguesser cucks could probably find you.

Nice fire tho. I wish I could light shit but I'm within city limits.

Nice fire tho. I wish I could light shit but I'm within city limits.
This is at one of my parents’ properties that’s in a small town, so it’s not completely legal, but the neighbors do it as well. At my parents’ country property, it is 100% legal to burn there.

@Fire. doxxed

Throw a foid in there BrothER

Throw a foid in there BrothER
:feelsdevil: That's a bit much, but I still use the fire to fight our cause. There are many foid neighbors who hate fires because of the smell and their fear of fire. Every time I do a fire, around 3 different foids get pissed off and are forced to close their house windows.

Outdoors survivalistcels and bushcraftcels unite

Based. I always loved the outdoors as well
When you're estranged from soyciety you can just relax in an outdoor cabin somewhere and cook some something

:feelsdevil: That's a bit much, but I still use the fire to fight our cause. There are many foid neighbors who hate fires because of the smell and their fear of fire. Every time I do a fire, around 3 different foids get pissed off and are forced to close their house windows.
Based they aren`t entitled to clean oxygen :feelskek: