Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate my voice

Legit or troll? This is a surgery for the vocally crippled.
They also do the same surgery if your voice is quiet as in not loud enough. However, if you go there and say “I want a david attenborough voice”, they can’t do that kinda stuff yet. Maybe in the future

I'm srs. Western doctors won't do it on you but many Turkish surgeons offer this. This surgeon is pretty famous

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3KOaLSAvQp/?igsh=MTNpb282ZGR1OW03Yw==

They also do the same surgery if your voice is quiet as in not loud enough. However, if you go there and say “I want a david attenborough voice”, they can’t do that kinda stuff yet. Maybe in the future
How much is this?! That's INSANE.

Nothing retarded about this voice really, i have one of the most weird and fucked up voice so i won't ever upload it. People just don't even want to talk to me even online.

wow, that's really impressive
Right?! Dude, when I physiquemaxx, I'm going to get this surgery, and see my broken nose fixed and teeth whitened. I was put on retainers recently. HOLY SHIT. I might just two to three points on the SMV.