Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Rate meal

im on on day 4 GOMAD cant source raw milk though :feelsbadman:
Still better than drinking soymilk or almond milk. I wouldn't drink milk at all if i didn't have access to raw milk.

And what is bad about Raw milk?
The medical profession and the media claims there are harmful bacteria in raw milk so that's why you should heat it up, but it's not true. You can't get sick from it.

The medical profession and the media claims there are harmful bacteria in raw milk so that's why you should heat it up, but it's not true. You can't get sick from it.
Thanks bhai

Does it take some time to get used to? Like, would I get sick if I immediately started drinking whole glasses of raw milk and eating whole steaks raw. I know that Sv3rige for example recommends only eating a bit of raw animal products and sort of adapting your body to it. Would you recommend the same?

Does it take some time to get used to? Like, would I get sick if I immediately started drinking whole glasses of raw milk and eating whole steaks raw. I know that Sv3rige for example recommends only eating a bit of raw animal products and sort of adapting your body to it. Would you recommend the same?
Probably not. If you can't tolerate milk i would make kefir out of it first, it becomes more easily digestible. First time i ate raw meat nothing happened afterwards. It felt good.

You also shouldn't drink milk with raw meat, kefir is OK to drink with meat. It's the same with fruit, never eat fruit with raw meat except for pineapple.