Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rate Jake Davison

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
shooter.PNG

NINTCHDBPICT000672784842.jpg
gm-9cc17f4d-490c-49b4-9f69-0d814b9b073e-jake-davisoncomp.jpg

Apparently he was around 6foot too.

I remember when itv joked that a white chadlite went ER and he, an ethnic got blamed for it.

Last edited:
5/10 probably just gets landwhales.

He's kinda fat but mtn

HTN at best, can easily be incel if non NT

He could have locationmaxxed or something

I’d say if he was NT he could get a LTB due to his height; NT can really make or break the difference at times.
ive just noticed only really ugly bitches like bearded dudes. prime stacies like 5 o clock shadows or clean shaven. because it flaunts your bone structure.

autistic lower end mtn, wouldn't even know this forum exists if he was nt

ive just noticed only really ugly bitches like bearded dudes. prime stacies like 5 o clock shadows or clean shaven. because it flaunts your bone structure.
beards are roastie gaze

i want to see him without soybeard, something tells me he'd be better off clean shaven if he lost some weight

I remember watching a documentary about him, it seemed like he just had the experience of an average semi lonely man, he didnt really have a father and would fight with his mother and I think he was just dissatisfied with his life, someone that knows should share

shooter.PNG

NINTCHDBPICT000672784842.jpg
gm-9cc17f4d-490c-49b4-9f69-0d814b9b073e-jake-davisoncomp.jpg

Apparently he was around 6foot too.

I remember when itv joked that a white chadlite went ER and he, an ethnic got blamed for it.
He was htn. Girls hit on him too. He was volcel at worst, failed normie at best

He isn’t one of us

He isn’t one of us
I don't agree with this logic honestly, his life is more well documented than this entire forum, he is more incel than anyone here, he died because of it

5/10. Overrated.