Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jake Davison the Plymouth punisher was buff as fuck!

gotet

gotet

Wizard
★★★
This guy shouldn´t have been an incel. He was powerful as fuck but didn´t get any ass at all. It was autism that was his sexual death sentence. He decided to punish the thots he saw walking around in high heels and slutty clothes. Jake Davison also saw on social media how young girls flaunted their bare asses in thongs and g-strings. It made him mad. Furious in fact! He couldn´t let this fly so he used his physical prowess as an instrument of their destruction. He became the the slaughterer of sluts and the torturer of thots! Jake Davison i salute you! You stand as a prime example of power and strength! An inspiration to us all!

Gm 9cc17f4d 490c 49b4 9f69 0d814b9b073e jake davisoncomp

This guy shouldn´t have been an incel. He was powerful as fuck but didn´t get any ass at all. It was autism that was his sexual death sentence. He decided to punish the thots he saw walking around in high heels and slutty clothes. Jake Davison also saw on social media how young girls flaunted their bare asses in thongs and g-strings. It made him mad. Furious in fact! He couldn´t let this fly so he used his physical prowess as an instrument of their destruction. He became the the slaughterer of sluts and the torturer of thots! Jake Davison i salute you! You stand as a prime example of power and strength! An inspiration to us all!

View attachment 1146238
View attachment 1146239
This guy is a fakecel, i see him mentioned maybe once a year on .is, yet he seems to be a saint to news, just a fakecel who couldve leaned down and gotten nicer hair.

View attachment 1146238
In seriousness ive seen hoes in school wear visible thongs, i dont want to be mean but cock gobblers genuinely look like they huff gasoline and glue.

Always found it funny he looks like he could be apart the sam hyde crew. Hes 6' also, total fakecel

Always found it funny he looks like he could be apart the sam hyde crew. Hes 6' also, total fakecel
He had autism witch really can be a death sentence to your sex life. He was sex strarved. He dreamed of being a terminator of thots! I hail Jake Davison! Hail! Hail! Hail!

Non-NT saint JD

View attachment 1146238
Hes not really that ugly

Hes not really that ugly
That´s why i said he shouldn´t have been an incel. But he was, thanks to his autism. He built his body and then he took to the streets as a waster of the wicked!

This guy is a fakecel, i see him mentioned maybe once a year on .is, yet he seems to be a saint to news, just a fakecel who couldve leaned down and gotten nicer hair.
Even so he was based nonetheless

Jake Davison took to the streets as a destroyer of degeneracy. We need these kinds of men to lead the charge. Powermen with brawn that makes thots tremble in their high heels.

Last edited:
It's interesting, mass shootings dropped off a cliff following that incident.
They've become exceedingly rare now - even in the United States (outside of gang shootings). The big shootings have receded for some reason.

he was teenlovepilled as fuck and also dropped some blackpills about modern foids being cunts

I’m going to become powERful like him

I salute Jake Davison! The Terminator incel. The destructor of debauchery!

It's interesting, mass shootings dropped off a cliff following that incident.
They've become exceedingly rare now - even in the United States (outside of gang shootings). The big shootings have receded for some reason.
Interesting. I have to check this info out. Tres was on his way as a punisher but got sent to prison before he could take his revenge.

Jake Davison is the poster boy for incel masculinity. He crushed sluts with those mighty fists! The waster of the wicked!

Jake Davison lived through vigorous training to perfect his killing skills. In the end he established himself as the defiler of debauchery! The killer of kinks!

He was pretty young when he went on his rampage too, only 22, same as ER. Seems way too young to lose your shit, it's not completely over at that age. It's late bloomer territory

He was pretty young when he went on his rampage too, only 22, same as ER. Seems way too young to lose your shit, it's not completely over at that age. It's late bloomer territory
It's a damn shame. Young men sacrificing their whole life for these vile thots. How many brothers have fallen victim to them? The numbers must be staggering...

Jake Davison was the exterminator of sexual ecstasy! He fought hard against the whores! Those thots wearing thongs and g-strings. Parading their bare asscheeks on social media with just a tiny string through their asscrack.

Most of these people are suicidal to begin with, which puts most mass shootings in perspective. A mental health crisis fused with having firearms is never a good combination.

Jake Davison was the hunter of hedonism! Have we ever seen an incel as powerful as him? Please direct me to that man if true.

methode times prod web bin 2a0feed4 fc87 11eb 9159 7b055c2a95bb

Saint Jake Davison the annihilator of anal sex!

Jake Davison The Terminator Incel!​

He wasn't incel you dumb cunts he had a gf

He wasn't incel you dumb cunts he had a gf
He never had a gf. He never kissed a girl, never hugged a girl. He was as incel as we come. He was strong and powerful and he punished the perverted!

Jake Davison was a force of good. He was the oblitirator of orgasms.

View attachment 1146238
mogs most of the forum in life and death.

Terminatorcels rise up

I think he has reached 0% body fat now.