Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate His Face: Is He Low Tier, Midtier or High Tier Normie?

rosey red cheeks is gay it’s over for him

@PLA1092 @Grim_Reaper

So much for you need to be a 6’3 chad to fuck a sheboon landwhale, even with aspie tier pics on paywalled Tinder, above average height height + average face can easily get matches with 18-19 year old foids. @CopingForBrutality

mid to high tier normie, he looks tall by his facial structure

mid to high tier normie, he looks tall by his facial structure
“6’1 is manlet height for white Zoomers bro, you have to be 6’3 bare minimum or rope!”- :soy::soy::feelstastyman:

That’s what most people on Looksmax rated him as: I don’t understand people calling him a HTN, he definitely doesn’t mog 90%+ of white men.

That’s what most people on Looksmax rated him as: I don’t understand people calling him a HTN, he definitely doesn’t mog 90%+ of white men.
Overrate. It's also why a lot of people here claim that Chads are very common, when they're probably just HTNs.

Last edited:
MTN, he’s average.

average ngl but close to HTN than LTN

These are the only pics you used? Can’t even see his face

How? If he was really a HTN, he would be getting over a dozen matches.
4 matches and 2 likes within a day is definitely not bad for a non chad, considering the average guy gets nearly no matches.

4 matches and 2 likes within a day is definitely not bad for a non chad, considering the average guy gets nearly no matches.
That’s not true, you are overrating, HTNs get dozens of matches and real chads get hundreds in a day
People here have zero clue what a chad is, true chads can get over 10k matches and 1000 conversations in a single month on Tinder.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/u6n86y/tinder_advice_roast_me_it_seemed_like_most_people/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Did you get messages or replies at least? That’s the true indicator of perceived attractiveness

Did you get messages or replies at least? That’s the true indicator of perceived attractiveness
I got a reply by one of them just today

Id say HTN cause 6’1 but I may be overrating cause I’m ugly compared to him.

Chad with acne

lol at those 3s matching with chadlite

I got a reply by one of them just today
Even if u get a reply it's only step 1 since u have to compete with all the other chads in her dms

Typical gen z white normie. MTN-HTN

Good face and good height. Mogs me to hell and back
Average face and above average height doesn’t make you a chad, JFL, if he was truly a chad, I would be easily getting over 100 matches a day.

but muh only chad gets likes

Last edited:

View: https://imgur.com/a/PDAFD6H

this is how he looks like in the front, I even got a like and one match with this pic, people rating him a chad here are such delusional sub 8 copers

How anyone believes in sub-8, I have no clue whatsoever. The mainstream conception of an incel to outsiders is someone who thinks that only chad gets laid, it’s insane how there’s people here that actually live up to that exaggerated stereotype

How about purely facially?
I can see him appeal to some foids but he’s nothing special. His side profile mogs his front bc of relatively nice chin. His failo is a flat maxilla and long middle part of face that doesn’t fit his wide ipd, making his midface ratio bad. Eyebrows are decent, thick but too high. Eyes are of nice color but his upper eyelids are too exposed. Skin is full of impurities but it’s nothing severe and can be cured.

Realistically, mogs avg guy in Bosnia but foids underrate men anyway.

I can see him appeal to some foids but he’s nothing special. His side profile mogs his front bc of relatively nice chin. His failo is a flat maxilla and long middle part of face that doesn’t fit his wide ipd, making his midface ratio bad. Eyebrows are decent, thick but too high. Eyes are of nice color but his upper eyelids are too exposed. Skin is full of impurities but it’s nothing severe and can be cured.

Realistically, mogs avg guy in Bosnia but foids underrate men anyway.
He lives in NYC just like me, and is half Irish.

Kill yourself kill yourself kill yourself

No, he posts on Looksmax
I hate looksmax cause everyone on that website is trying to act alpha, mocking others and posting their PSL theories on normie social media.

he could definitely bag a number of ethnic chicks. Whatever he is, he isnt an incel