Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rate Half-Beaner Landwhale

• Thread starter WhitePilledRage
  • Start date
WhitePilledRage

WhitePilledRage

Recruit
★★★
This fat fuck with her landwhale and spic friends once (mockingly) yelled out a cat call to me when driving past me on the street when I was in HS. I was too slow-witted back then to flick her off or throw a rock at her car and instead just stared at her like a dunce.

Attachments

• fatbeaner.jpg
    fatbeaner.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 27
looks like a soy man went tranny.

This fat fuck with her landwhale and spic friends once (mockingly) yelled out a cat call to me when driving past me on the street when I was in HS. I was too slow-witted back then to flick her off or throw a rock at her car and instead just stared at her like a dunce.

Only the spectacles are unattractive. That aside, most Hispanic people have extremely curly hair and I wouldn't be surprised if she straightened her hair, last time I was in Spain almost everyone looked like a sheep.

She is a 1 or zero cause she is using a filter, must be uglier in reality. Also being insulted by randoms happens to me a lot

ugly fucking landwhales

Still highER smv than entire forum combined