Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW rate 2 supervillains i created

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
Their both called the Scarecrow and the Tinman, they both have a wizard of oz motif going with them.
their whole gimmick is this:

their both Pakistani muslim men who have illegally entered the united kingdom and have begun abducting little, white british girls.
they force them to star in wizard of oz themed CP and dress them as dorothy gale, while they both play the scarecrow and tinman.
after their finished raping them, they sacrifice them to allah and eat their flesh and drink their blood, and then distribute the CP on the dark web for a high price, and then repeat the cycle.

their both very vile, deeply deranged, delusional individuals, both of them massively revel in destroying innocence, raping girls, eating their flesh and drinking their blood.
their also very violent and lethal, both wielding machetes and are experts in machete combat.
they also enjoy fighting and murdering people, regardless of age, gender, race or condition.
all of their atrocities are both proudly carried out in the name of allah, Mohammed and the quran.

heres some example dialogue of what they would say:

"oh ho, ho, ho! we absolutely adore those pretty little white cunts! so pure, so innocent! so trusting with their big, baby blues.
WHICH IS WHY IT MAKES MY COCK HARDER THAN A TREE LOG WHEN I RIP THEM OUT AND RAPE HER SOCKETS AND CUM IN HER BRAIN!!
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHA!!!!!!"

"You scare me when your like this, scarecrow, but i agree, it turns me on too.
their eyeballs taste super duper yummy scrummy when its mixed in with a bowl of their intestines.
their brain goo is also a nice little bonus, hur, hur, hur.
its so sweet, sugary, and tastes great with their blood!"

"your actually right about something for once, tinman, you dumb spastic!"

"No need to name call, scarecrow!
you would be a spastic too if your father and mother were also your grandfather and your sister!"

my inspiration for them comes from the uk grooming gang scandal in Rotherham and Rochdale, and how the uk gov and social services have been covering it up for years because they were afraid of being accused of racism, because the perpetrators of it where pakis.
also, i think its more realistic if you have scary, violent and psychopathic villains be non-white, like they are irl.

Last edited:
thoughts and opinions?

@Ron.Belgrade @Sloth.Belgrade @VideoGameCoper @Liu KANG @Evil Pigeonn @Anarcho Nihilist @SubhumanGamer @Starfish.Belgrade @BreezyHills @antipode @Regenerator @Grodd @lowz1r @Kinkcel1 @Brainy @Runt171 @ItsovERfucks @Left4DeadDarkie

Evilness 9/10
would like to see a comic about it but without any CP but implied cp would be fine I guess.

Those are good villains (not that they themselves are good)

A hero I recommend to counterbalance is a full-blown knight, a Crusader resurrected with superpowers and a goal to take back Jerusalem. But his handlers wish for him to find Scarecrow and the Tinman as they are abducting, raping and murdering young girls who could've raised Christian, god fearing families.

However, this Hero is not completely good per se, as he wants everyone to completely abide by the Lord no matter who, and whoever doesn't gets brutally punished by his wrath, including the young girls.

their both Pakistani muslim men who have illegally entered the united kingdom and have begun abducting little, white british girls.
they force them to star in wizard of oz themed CP and dress them as dorothy gale, while they both play the scarecrow and tinman.
jesus:feelskek:

would watch a marvel movie about it

Evilness 9/10
would like to see a comic about it but without any CP but implied cp would be fine I guess.

Those are good villains (not that they themselves are good)

jesus:feelskek:

would watch a marvel movie about it
you won't see this in he mainstream baby!
if batman was being realistic, he would fight these kinds of villains, not mentally ill clowns, ice simps, men with 2 faces, fat manlets or plant foids.
gotham city itself is also highly unrealistic due to it being a majority white city in jersey state, USA and it has massive crime rates.
real life areas in the US, UK and europe with high crime rates often have high populations of shitskins and minority white populations.

Last edited:
Their both called the Scarecrow and the Tinman, they both have a wizard of oz motif going with them.
their whole gimmick is this:

smiling-wes-hall.gif

my inspiration for them comes from the uk grooming gang scandal in Rotherham and Rochdale, and how the uk gov and social services have been covering it up for years because they were afraid of being accused of racism, because the perpetrators of it where pakis.
:feelshaha:

you won't see this in he mainstream baby!
if batman was being realistic, he would fight these kinds of villains, not mentally ill clowns, ice simps, men with 2 faces, fat manlets or plant foids.
gotham city itself is also highly unrealistic due to it being a majority white city in jersey state, USA and it has massive crime rates.
real life areas in the US, UK and europe with high crime rates often have high populations of shitskins and minority white populations.
Just make the Joker and his goons black. Black Joker would be cool. Catwoman's already lightskinned and none of the other villains seem black or ethnic.

"oh ho, ho, ho! we absolutely adore those pretty little white cunts! so pure, so innocent! so trusting with their big, baby blues.
WHICH IS WHY IT MAKES MY COCK HARDER THAN A TREE LOG WHEN I RIP THEM OUT AND RAPE HER SOCKETS AND CUM IN HER BRAIN!!
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHA!!!!!!"

"You scare me when your like this, scarecrow, but i agree, it turns me on too.
their eyeballs taste super duper yummy scrummy when its mixed in with a bowl of their intestines.
their brain goo is also a nice little bonus, hur, hur, hur.
its so sweet, sugary, and tastes great with their blood!"

"your actually right about something for once, tinman, you dumb spastic!"

"No need to name call, scarecrow!
you would be a spastic too if your father and mother were also your grandfather and your sister!"
1234 2

1234 1

This reminds me of a recent post....