Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rarely even have the energy to get out of bed

• Thread starter FortunateMilkman
  • Start date
FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
I've lost about 10 pounds of fat, most days I forget to eat or eat and vomit later due to the constant feeling of sickness that I have. I don't even have the energy to watch anime or play videogames. I wake up, stare at the ceiling, and usually just listen to music while drinking room temperature water until I pass out again. When I wake up from sleep longer than 5 hours I feel like garbage and my entire body is in pain and aching. I'm on summer break but it's going to end in 2 months so I can't keep this up. I just wish I had somewhere to go or something to do or someone to talk to - I even feel isolated from this community after my negative experience in the discord.

If you can't eat you can't live.

happened to me a lot in may, I got too lazy to eat and would sometimes go maybe 1-3 days without eating. Would have urges to vomit but couldn’t because I have no food in me.

You have to force yourself to do something like a hobby, could be anything. I would usually go for runs at 3am or 4am in the morning where no one was out.

you habe de cancer

Try some good weed. That ought to make life feel exciting and also help with the vomiting. If it's not legal and you don't got a hook up ur fucked

Keep trying to lose weight, it'll make you alot more energetic... i'd advise you to supplement with the following to
-Daily multivitamin
-KSM66 Ashwagandha
-L-Tyrosine
-Vitamin D
-Fish oil

That should all help you atleast 40% more on your "Tiredness"

Also what happened on discord?

How old are you OP?

giphy.gif

I wanted to say JUST LDAR BRO but ur already doing that

Try some good weed. That ought to make life feel exciting and also help with the vomiting. If it's not legal and you don't got a hook up ur fucked
Don't know anyone and don't have the money to drug cope. Otherwise I'd be on that crack rock trying to low inhib max.

I don't even have the energy to watch anime
Take a break and rewatch some of your favourites. I went through like 40 series where I would watch the first episode and get bored to the point where I was sick of anime in general. Rewatched my favourite (Non Non Biyori) and feeling much better, have a huge list to watch and feeling better mentally as well.