Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rare warnings thread

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Post your rarest reasons for getting warning

Last edited:
Last edited:
I can think of a few users who got warned for spamming sewers. it becomes a problem when they clog the entire front page and drown out shitposters of culture
Yeah but it's still rare
I’ve had a gajillion warnings about taunting GrAYcels
Th thread is about rare warnings. Check the additional comments.

One of the dumbest warnings I received was literally for just calling fakewell a fakecel. Apperantly he had messaged the mods over 10 times until he got bored and just banned me
Screenshot 20201216 083625 Firefox

Most of my other warnings were fairly earned tho.

One of the dumbest warnings I received was literally for just calling fakewell a fakecel. Apperantly he had messaged the mods over 10 times until he got bored and just banned me
View attachment 384281
Most of my other warnings were fairly earned tho.
I remember I actually referenced that when SillyTranny was invading the forum because he was commenting angrily on all of my shit without end and never received any kind of warning until knajjd logged on to the .co and banned him

post it if it's rare.
This isn't about bad warnings. It's about rare ones.
None were rare. Mostly for racebait, or just spam arguing with users in ID. But this one made me laugh tho
Screenshot 20201216 084046 Firefox

I remember I actually referenced that when SillyTranny was invading the forum because he was commenting angrily on all of my shit without end and never received any kind of warning until knajjd logged on to the .co and banned him
She hasn't messaged me in a few days now :cryfeels: