Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rare hidden emojis on incels.is

El Diablo

El Diablo

The Chosen One
★★★
Click on the smilies menu and search for "feels". There are several hidden emojis called feelsSex, feelsSS, and feelsNeo. They are invisible and don't show up for some reason, but I did some computer magic to see what they look like. Was this a well known thing? Am I just an ignorant newfag who didn't know about these? :feelsSex::feelsSS::feelsNeo:

Neo

why do why jannies removed it :feelswhat:

My theory is that they had to ditch some emojis to say under a certain max limit for the site. Sad these were the ones to be removed tho. These 3 in particular are pretty nice :feelsbadman:

There might be more hidden ones too. I will keep looking. Post here if anyone finds more hidden emojis :feelsLightsaber:

Another theory for you: Master is just being lazy again, like when he took months to fix the fast banana theme. These hidden emojis are hosted on imgur and .is can't load them for some reason. All the other working emojis are self hosted on the incels.is server. I think all you need to do to make them work is spend 20 minutes moving some image files and tweaking the backend a bit :feelsjuice:

I find it so funny how everyone keeps replying to test out these emojis, but it just shows up as an empty post :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These hidden emojis are hosted on imgur and .is can't load them for some reason. All the other working emojis are self hosted on the incels.is server.
Aren't those emojis are embedded Base64?

I read that It's possible that the data URI is just a placeholder, and some Javascript code is replacing it with the actual data once the page loads.

I read that It's possible that the data URI is just a placeholder, and some Javascript code is replacing it with the actual data once the page loads.
Right. The base64 thing is just a blank 1x1 pixel image. The actual image is loaded from a url (like https://incels.is/logo/emoji/FeelsKek.png for example) as the background element of the blank image. Small correction to what you said, it is implemented using css, not javascript. The emojis on the site should still load even if you disabled javascript in your browser.

Right. The base64 thing is just a blank 1x1 pixel image. The actual image is loaded from a url (like https://incels.is/logo/emoji/FeelsKek.png for example) as the background element of the blank image. Small correction to what you said, it is implemented using css, not javascript. The emojis on the site should still load even if you disabled javascript in your browser.
ok I see the url to the actual image in the img element with the class smilie-sprite under background var
but how do you access to the list of emojiFullList?

but how do you access to the list of emojiFullList?
No idea what you mean by this tbh. If you are asking how I accessed the hidden emojis, I did inspect element on the invisible emojis and opened the imgur link in a new tab

When you search for an emoji there is an input event(class="input js-emojiSearch") it has the/points to/calls(I am not exactly sure what should be the correct terminology here) following function;

function h() {
var l = f(this),
t = m.find(".js-emojiFullList"),

I guess that is the list that contains names of all the emojis?
Do you know any way to query that and list all of it?

Last edited:
I found a few more hidden emojis while digging around in the css file :feelsahh:

HMzwEuS

:feelsSS::feelsSex::feelsNeo:
I don't see in mobile

I guess that is the list that contains all the emojis?
No, sorry. I am not a web developer and I know almost nothing about javascript. I will look into it later if I have time.

is that how people are making blank posts?

over for cucks like @Celius
Yeah, that's one way to make a blank post. Another way is to copy and paste an invisible unicode character from the internet. Do a search for empty character or invisible character if you don't understand what I mean.

I think this is the last hidden emoji on the site from what I can see

I can not find any other references to emojiFullList other than the one you mentioned. I looked in all the js, html, and css files. My conclusion is that it's something that runs on the server and is not directly accessible by the client. I think that I managed to find all the hidden emojis just by scrolling through the css file tho